Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia of Staple Hill  (Read 986 times)

steve879

Does anyone know what happened to Nadia of Staple Hill, Bristol? I saw her many times over the years, until she disappeared a few years ago.

Offline Terenas

Blimey, that's a blast from the past.

I may be way off here but I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd died. I could be totally wrong of course. If I am, sorry Nadia!!

Offline rudolph hucker

Jeez, you've really jogged my memory now. It must be 11 years since I saw her last, in an honestly, dank shit hole of a flat on Sandy Park Road off the A4 bath Road.
She said she was off the drugs and turning her life around, and had met a regular, who was inclined to shower her with $$
To say that she may have died is probably not far off the mark TBH,  :unknown:

Silverado

I may be way off here but I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd died.

That's my understanding as well.

steve879

I first met her at her flat in Fishponds area. And then for a number of years through to Staple Hill, maybe 4 or 5 years ago or so. She seemed clean and OK to me the times I met her. I wonder if she'd gone back to her family (different part of the country). Very sad if she died after sorting herself out.

pking_paul

Is this the thin girl who had stab scars on her stomach?

steve879

Is this the thin girl who had stab scars on her stomach?

Yes, a thin girl with long black hair.

Offline XTC2

I suspect some here are confusing Nadia with Natalie, she's the one who died. AFAIK Nadia was spotted in the area some time after she stopped working but most likely moved away (source is a regular of hers and another working girl who knew her).