Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying freelancers in Thailand  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Pennington

What is the etiquette regarding paying freelancers?

Is it before the sex as in the UK or after the deed has been done?

Offline mandy18

Offline southcoastpunter

i have seen a number of FLers in Thailand - about 25+ last year - and always paid at the end. not one asked for it up-front. Maybe it helped by always seeing them at my hotel!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 06:45:15 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Rayray23k

Weird. I've always paid at the start

Offline Your Chef

At the end but also I leave the money in view.

Offline clivethomas

Always at the end.

Same with everything in Thailand. That's why they provide a good service. If you get them from the internet and don't like them when they arrive give them 200-500 baht to go away.

If you meet a girl and she demands money up front I would be smelling a rat, absolutely not the done thing

Offline Pennington

Always at the end.

Same with everything in Thailand. That's why they provide a good service. If you get them from the internet and don't like them when they arrive give them 200-500 baht to go away.

If you meet a girl and she demands money up front I would be smelling a rat, absolutely not the done thing

Thanks for your advice.
Noted and will be acted on accordingly

Offline RMwonderer

i have seen a number of FLers in Thailand - about 25+ last year - and always paid at the end. not one asked for it up-front. Maybe it helped by always seeing them at my hotel!

Second that. I always pay at the end.

Offline asianfan

Always at the end and never been asked for the money up front.

It is a much better way of doing it and I'm convinced gets you better service.

When I've had an issue with a girls attitude and willingness to deliver services that were agreed up front I've stopped and said she can just leave if she wants. To date that has always worked wonders.

Offline Pennington

Always at the end and never been asked for the money up front.

It is a much better way of doing it and I'm convinced gets you better service.

When I've had an issue with a girls attitude and willingness to deliver services that were agreed up front I've stopped and said she can just leave if she wants. To date that has always worked wonders.

Good advice 👍

Offline southcoastpunter

Good advice 👍

even better to get what you want and was agreed and with the right atti!tude! I always tell them just before we start that i will give them a bonus (only a relatively small one) if they are good and make me happy. out of 25 (or maybe more) FL meetings, only 1 has been less than "great" and that wasn't bad, only "OK" rather than "great" .

Ok i am paying slightly more than i have to but only slightly more and IMO very much worth it!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 02:53:04 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline jono44

Couple of years ago picked up a freelancer on Pattaya Beach road with her friend. Both good looking with great bodies. Duo interesting but more sequential. Both great oral and good fucks. CIM OK. SO good I rodered them for the next day for a furthr short term. Again turned up on time and great service. 1500 each plus tip. was staying at Intercontinental so booked a 'personal' room in town. This December tried again. Nothing there on Beach Road worth bothering with. Soi 6 has about one in 50 that I was strongly attracted to. But as there were so many girls the odds of finding someone were not so bad. Its about the same as finding freelancers. Hundreds of girls. Pick one fuck one. Usually grateful to be chosen. And they generally show it in the hope of a tip! If you are looking for gfe try something different. Most girls will become your girlfriend so long as your pocket is sufficiently deep. It's a market. As one girl told me  - you want to fuck, I need money.