Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok mini trip march 24 Aya massage  (Read 592 times)

Offline Fatman

Hi All

I just wanted to give back to the community my little trip to Bangkok.

Hotel in Phrom Phong area near to Soi Cowboy.

Soapy massages Aya 5000 bt 90 mins x 2 pops

I just grabbed a “bike taxi Grab” Bangkok was so hot 🥵
So I arrived 12 noon, just walked in, it was empty. The girls where milling around in the reception area the madam asked me what service I wanted so went with the 2 x Nura jacuzzi massage 90 mins 5000 bt. 8 girls are introduced to me “ the madam asks if she can choose for  me “ no thank you”
I decide on Gina Thai girl B tits size 6-8, 5.1 ft she’s smiling at me and we walk up the stairs to the top floor room is practical bed jacuzzi but no Jap lilo  :dash: . Let’s just go with the flow, she starts filling jacuzzi clean water! There’s a plastic sheet on bed, we both strip she looks amazing sexy as fuck. She gets the Nura stuff and adds a little hot water. So begins the slippery massage, I’m face down and she’s everywhere kissing licking rimming “ no owo “ that’s ok with me don’t participate!
I’m really enjoying this but 10 mins I.  I’m wanting to shag her so I get up from the bed and say let’s fuck.
She goes to her box and produces a condom.. “I’m no Ron Jeremy but that’s not going to go on there”
So I grab my own uk ones ( thanks for the advice  :hi:)
As the bed is an ice rink I’m not going to be able to plough her on that  :dash: so it’s doggy style on the chair! Its a dinning table curved back chair with a stained cushions. She’s a little surprised but she takes up her position. Im Able to take her brilliantly from be hind I’m in complete heaven, for 10 mins I fuck her brains out and she’s giving the right feedback.. this is total ecstasy we both cum together, she’s shaking like fuck and then she lets out this anal fart 💨  :unknown: I’m like what the fuck she’s still shaking ( asked google About the fat thing it’s air reversed in when orgasming as it doesn’t smell)  :thumbsup:
So we’re into the jacuzzi, she gives me an amazing bath shower jacuzzi cleans everything a good 40 mins and then starts sucking my toes( I get why Fergie liked is so much ) she then proceeds to give me a lovely deep sloppy covered bj with my uk condoms. I ask if we can fuck in the bath so she climbs on reverse cow girl but with her legs under mine so she’s really pushing my cock down and taking me balls deep. This is starting to really get vocal on her part (it’s Oscar stuff or she’s enjoying herself)  :yahoo:
We adjust positions and she’s in reverse cowgirl but I’ve got her clamped between my legs and I’m able to really go for it 5-8 minutes she is screaming but she’s loving it the whole place must have heard the commotion… the bath must have been like a drum 🥁 we both came again but this time she’s carried on playing with her self for a few seconds…
Well that was that, quick clean little chat are you going out to party” no I’m go home to sleep after work”
She did thank me for the fun and she liked my ribbed nobly condoms.
10/10 was I lucky with Gina but she was amazing!

So many thanks to the brilliant chaps that have taken there hard earned time to do reviews, I have really appreciated and enjoyed your story’s and experiences please continue  :hi:

Advice from me ! Get line app, grab, an online card. Take uk condoms the girls really appreciate them and I also gave some to the girls in other shops and showed and explained the use by date !

Q I totally understand if everything has been reviewed before but it’s just my take, I’ve got a few more reviews I can do but if the market is saturated.. I can put down my pen 🖊️  :timeout: