Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: avoiding a b&s  (Read 808 times)

Offline monkeybucket

Decided its time I try a thai ( or similar ) I like the look of candy hot angel in leic.- on my phone can't copy the link.
she is well reviewed here but I notice people saying have turned up and not been her. so tips on not getting scammed like this are welcome. Also any ladies of this type you can reccommend.

Offline Chezzie John

Candy looks like that robot I want to shag on that humans programme :D  You've got me tempted but the last Thai girl I had cost me £20 for a over niter. But 6000 miles is a bit to far to go for another one. And it does look like a bait and switch
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:11:36 pm by Chezzie John »

Flunt

Decided its time I try a thai ( or similar ) I like the look of candy hot angel in leic.- on my phone can't copy the link.
she is well reviewed here but I notice people saying have turned up and not been her. so tips on not getting scammed like this are welcome. Also any ladies of this type you can reccommend.

I went to see Candy in Leicester and got switched to Thai Kimmie, apparently she is hit and miss, when I saw her I had no complaints beyond being switched. In discussion on the way out Kimmie told me to put the name of the pro$$ie you want to see in the text message. I haven't been back to know if it works.

Offline Stickitin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her today for an hour, pretty good to be honest, massage, owo and a good rooting session. Came twice in the hour which is not an easy feat for me  :dash: