Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage prices  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Bill

My passport's out of date, so I don't venture outside of Norfolk. But I enjoy reading all the massage reviews that you guys post. Thanks to everyone who makes the effort.

I'm particularly struck by how much cheaper massage services seem to be, just a couple of hour's drive away. Often looks like £10-20 cheaper for an hour. Sometimes more,

Makes me think I should get my renewal application to the passport office and get my jabs up to date.

Online GingerNuts

£10-£20 less your travel costs and hours of your time. Hardly seems worth it.

Offline GoldTop

£10-£20 less your travel costs and hours of your time. Hardly seems worth it.

This

Offline badsin

Not sure how this I'd related to the East Midlands?
General discussion possibly........

Offline Bill

Hardly seems worth it.

It was only a throwaway comment. Not a plan to boost my wealth.

But from my casual browsing I was just a bit intrigued as to why it seems cheaper and whether anyone whose activities span both regions would agree.

Online GingerNuts

Not sure how this I'd related to the East Midlands?
General discussion possibly........

He's comparing massage prices in the East Midlands to his usual haunts.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 01:10:27 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Stongwee53

Surely prices are determined by cost of incall location and how popular the ladies are. The better service providers can pull the punters in at a better rate. But alot of the time more money doesnt always get a better service. Do your homework. Massages etc i think are all very similalr with only a few offering one that truly stands out

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
You don’t need a passport to get into Nottingham matey, they lock us in not folk out  :lol: