Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teamwork  (Read 1131 times)

Offline cuckoldpost

I do love this hobby but it can be a lonely old business at times. I live in an absolute punting wilderness which means long road trips for fun.

The thought occurred to me recently that it would be nice to have friends to share the hobby with but I can’t approach real world friends with this.

So I’m wondering if anyone else thinks like I do. It would be nice to have people to meet for a road trip, a drink, a spot of lunch before, after or in between sessions. I’d love to experience other things like MMF and go to places like Paradise in Sheffield but that would be easier in company…

Do reach out if you are interested in a friend to share this hobby with.

Offline righthandman

I am going to preface this by saying absolutely fair play to you, friendships are made over shared interests.

But by the same token, I am absolutely fascinated to see how this plays out in the replies  :D :eating popcorn:

Offline cuckoldpost

Ha 😂

I did take a deep breath before I posted it wondering what the reaction might be.

Hope people take it positively. It’s usually a 4 hour round trip to see any girls of quality. That, plus wanting to explore MFF, MMFF made me bite the bullet and post looking for a buddy.

Guess my username isn’t helping either lol.

Online RedKettle

Hate to be boring but check the site rules:

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

Offline cuckoldpost

Sorry - I did actually read the rules the other day but missed that.

Am I OK to leave the post up and invite private messages or does it need removing?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
On this occasion I’ll leave the post there, please don’t post any more on an open forum, use the pm facility if must but keep it off here please matey  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 04:21:39 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline John the Sextist

I do love this hobby but it can be a lonely old business at times. I live in an absolute punting wilderness which means long road trips for fun.

The thought occurred to me recently that it would be nice to have friends to share the hobby with but I can’t approach real world friends with this.

So I’m wondering if anyone else thinks like I do. It would be nice to have people to meet for a road trip, a drink, a spot of lunch before, after or in between sessions. I’d love to experience other things like MMF and go to places like Paradise in Sheffield but that would be easier in company…

Do reach out if you are interested in a friend to share this hobby with.

DM me, we can have a chat :thumbsup:

Offline Cryton123

I was in your position about 6-7 years ago. Completely happy to undertake 4-5hr round trips to punts, parties etc but the only difference was I thrived on the solitude! I loved seeing different parts of the country in the pursuit of my grubby little hobby and the secrecy was an additional kick for me.  Knowing that no one I know is aware I’m 2hrs away with my cock down the throat of some random stranger was a real buzz  :lol:

Sadly the enthusiasm for the game has dwindled a little in recent years so those days are gone for me now, but I do miss my solo punting travels!  :hi:

Offline HailWood

I have in the past met a few members on here. All good lads and I’m more than happy to have the odd pint or coffee and even on one occasion a MMF with the delightfully naughty Woofie. Each of these resulted from either an intro by a regular SP we had in common or via a PM on a forum.

I have also been approached by members who I wouldn’t trust (given I was aware of their attitude towards SPs that I know). So my recommendation OP is be careful and don’t leap into meeting anyone without a bit of due diligence.

Offline NervousJ

it's not a bad post, but deffo by pm as per rules..

i've met badsin coming in and out of a massage... :D and i've actually been in the same apartment as roger on one occasion without knowing....