Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big and sweet, chesterfield..  (Read 1417 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was contemplating going off grid for someone not visited on here. Any spidery senses or knowledge?? I'm kind of passing chesterfield 2mz and fancied a big pair of boobies...

Seems its at the same flat I visited the other polish woman who gave me her life story...

What do ukp say.... Yay or ney....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bit on the large size for my liking BUT fuck me the tits on that !!!

Titwank  :yahoo: with loadsa lube and facefucking  :diablo: :diablo: is my thoughts.

Offline NervousJ

Yes, a bit larger than I like.... Clearly I've just got my boobie glasses on....

I do like going into the unknown though..there's another big titted lass normanton way I may try...

Thanks Mr ff, you highlight the fact I never ever read the small print... :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

I like the look of that,  can't quite get my eye in on the waist though.  If it's slim with those boobs and buttons,  yum.

randypostman

Its time we had some more wg tp visit in chesterfield, i hope you have a good punt & give possative review

Offline NervousJ

Avoid...

Massive tits on probably a size 16..

Totally Uninterested .... :manhater:

mediumjoe

Hi Jimmy yes I think you're probably right D/S 16.  A right chunky piece  if ever I saw one ! Certainly  not for anyone of a nervous disposition.  I can picture the  cellulite and dimples on her legs and arse from here. Joe.       Better luck next time

spice5656

If you go through with it let us know how it goes, I was thinking about her but was a bit unsure because of the 0 feedback on AW and no reviews on here, didnt want to go get mugged or anything

spice5656

Avoid...

Massive tits on probably a size 16..

Totally Uninterested .... :manhater:

Oops, sorry seems im blind

Cheers mate

Offline NervousJ

I should have listened to your review mate, and gone with yours...

Oh well....nothing ventured and all that...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:39:00 pm by NervousJ »

Offline shimster1

hi everyone
first time review on here on who is now called anastazia but was big and sweet before.
only been a monger before but have done a few punts before and as their was no reviews I thought I would toftt and go for it.
on Sheffield road felt safe and good communication. went in and its a lovely flat so all seemed good. straight into bedroom and booked 30 mins so got the money out of the way.
she had a lovely face and huge tits on what I think was probably a size 16 body, bit big for my liking but still thought she looks nice so lets do it.
this is where it all started to go wrong she wasn't chatty like she makes out she is on AW and I did get a quick kiss but was certainly no gfe and within a minute she wanted condom on and gave a half decent bj. I then tried to take the lead and started to rub her pussy and was told very quickly no fingers inside. so just a quick rub and then I turned her over and started to play with what were huge tits but when I went to kiss her neck she said stop because you will mess up my makeup. so I am getting a bit fed up now when she said you go on top and I wasn't that hard so I eventually got hard and tried to enter her but she did this weird thing with her hand where she seemed to put 2 fingers either side of her fanny as I tried to shag and even now I have a feeling I wasn't even inside her. so stopped that as I went soft again and decided on a hand job while I rubbed her fanny again just to shoot and get the hell out of there. all in all I was in and out in about 20 mins.
now I am no oil painting but I am not ugly either and I always smell great as she even commented on so I thought I needed to let others know that this is a girl to avoid in my opinion

mediumjoe

Thanks for that Shimster and welcome , unfortunately that's not logged as a review .   top of each page    " Post Review"      and follow the guidelines on writing a review which you will find at the bottom each page  Joe

PS sorry you had such a rotten time she certainly needs a negative.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:05:29 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline Dick Cheese

Yes Shimster1 thanks for the review.As Joe says it needs to be in the review section so people can find it,it will get lost in here.Just do a copy and paste to save you writing it all again.
That's you and Jimmy who's had shit service from her so everyone needs to know to avoid.