Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diane - Ladybirds Northenden  (Read 755 times)

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes
Price paid: £60
Services: OWO

The lady: Diane is very curvy and extemely busty blonde milf with a naughty stepmother/aunt feel to her and a fairly posh accent.

I’d called in off spec and Diane and Cherry were both free. Having seen Cherry a fair few times now I decided I’d go for a more mature lady to service me with me much needed dose of OWO. Paperwork sorted and I hopped into the shower while I waited for Diane, she shortly followed and was now wearing a pair of glasses (very secretarial looking) and she helped me dry off. We had a quick chat about what I was after (pretty much just wanted my cock and balls sucking in every which way for 30 minutes and she positioned me where she wanted me on the edge of the bed and began to give my nuts a very nice massage with her manicured hands, one ball at a time until I was rock hard. She then teased my cock running her fingers up and down for a minute or two while detailed exactly what she was going to be doing with her mouth. She’s clearly an educated milf and is very vocal which I love.

Shortly after and her tongue is polishing my bellend while she looks up at me and runs her nails down my chest. A few moments of teasing like this and she then engulfs my cock and starts to really go to work. My only criticisim is that it did get a little bit toothy at times but not enough to cause an issue. She would periodically stop and massage/suck my balls and then switch back to full throttle sucking.

I’m not sure if she offers CIM but as we were approaching the finale she said she wanted me to spunk all over my belly and to let her know when. The inevitable happened and she popped her mouth off and gently wanked me all over myself while also rubbing it in with my cock and delivering some very encouraging dialogue. Another great mention is that when I’d popped she didn’t just get up and ready to leave.. she lay alongside me for a minute gently rubbing my messy cock while we chatted.

A solid punt. She’s not a stunner but she delivers an excellent service and clearly enjoys the line of work she’s in. I’d definitely not hesitate to see her again.