Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Orchid Atherton  (Read 980 times)

Offline pugg

Hi
I hope this is in right area as link indicates to me full service is on offer. If classed as massage please move.

External Link/Members Only

I saw above link last week and as I prefer mature ladies gave number a call. No reply but received text straight away from Siam Orchid. Did some UKPunting checks and place seemed to be legit but you can't always be certain what is or isn't available. Might get full service with surcharges paid.

Made appointment for 30 minutes with Nikki. Easy to find on main road, parking not brilliant as next to station so side roads all full. Went upstairs to parlour and saw a clock showing correct time, I was few minutes early. Lady I saw was mature lady in picture, so good so far.Taken into a room and asked what I wanted, said GFE and B2B. Agreed £70. This may seem cheap to some but £70 goes along way in Bolton area. Another clock in the room but this was 5 minutes fast! I stripped, face down on bed and she started rubbing back and legs, not really a massage. After few minutes asked to turn over, Nikki took tunic and underwear off and started B2B. Lots of attention to little Pugg. Let my hand wander between her legs and wasn't stopped. Next minute condom is on little Pugg and she is giving oral. She climbed on top of me and had a bit of 69.

Nikki then proceeded to give vigorous hand job and oral trying to make me come. I am quite good at holding out so I think she was a bit annoyed and she clearly wanted this to end. I asked for sex and she said no and went to work with her hands. Shot into condom, she removed. quick clean up, she got dressed so decided this was now finished. I was offered shower but declined and got dressed.

As I was leaving she said had 2 other girls and I could come back and see one of them. As I left realised traffic lights very near parlour were on red so queue of traffic can see you leave. Was out in 20 minutes.

This report could be a neutral as I probably got monies worth but as original ad I feel was disceiving and experience was rushed from start I give a negative.

Would not go back

Offline rhinot

Appreciate the review. Sorry to hear it wasn't better.
I was 50/50 on a visit and now know to avoid.

Offline nwluvit

I texted them the other day. Was told £45 for 1 hour. They then sent a 2nd text saying £70 for oral and b2b.

Offline Lovethai

Interesting this, seen nikki few years ago she was just massage and He, tempted to see her again if she now added more extras, I always found her quite a turn on.