Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ramona-Belfast- A bit disappointing  (Read 1295 times)

Offline jcuh123

External Link/Members Only

I'm torn over whether this should be a negative or a neutral as Ramona herself is lovely but the meet itself was poor and a big let down. I have gone neutral due to a nice finish and Ramona's personality.

Comms-  Quick and easy. Phoned and arranged for later in the day.

Location-  Pretty dodgy looking house near Lisburn road. Not nice either in or outside

Ramona-  A nice looking MILF, tanned with big tits. Definitely curvier than pics but I love mature curvy women so she was right up my street.

Price-  £80 for 30mins.

Review-
I had been wanting to meet with Ramona for a long time. As I have said I love big tits, curvy and mature women so she ticks a lot of boxes for me. Had always arranged something but it never came to pass. So when I arranged I was excited and looking forward to it. I arrived and parked nearby and text her 10 minutes before we had arranged to say I was nearby. No response so at arranged time I phoned her. First call missed but she then called back. Seemed flustered, as if she had just finished with another client. I hate waiting around, especially when it comes to punting so I did consider leaving it but I was very horny, you know how it is. She said give me 5 minutes, this turned into 10 and still I persevered. Finally she calls me and tells me the number. As I said pretty run down looking house from outside and was the same inside. Just not a nice vibe. Greeted by a friendly Ramona at the door and followed her upstairs. When we entered the bedroom it was a bit of a mess, bin was full of tissues and condom wrappers and sheets were ruffled. I know obviously we all know we aren't the only man who has seen the WG that day but it's still nice to have the illusion. Also just nicer to fuck in a clean, tidy, high end room haha. This on top of the lateness just ruined the entire vibe for me. But I'm a horny bastard who doesn't know any better and her big tits were wobbling nicely in her lingerie so what's a man to do. So we carried on, but it was all a bit mechanical. Ok blowjob but nothing special and felt like the sex was just going through the motions. I will say she has spectacular tits and they looked good when she was on top but it just wasn't happening. After trying a couple of positions I was ready to nut. Asked to come on her tits and had an oily tit fuck to finish. This was great to be fair, a great image and I came like a fountain. She was also a nice chatty woman and I feel on another day it could have been a great meet. However it has to be a neutral on this occasion just due to the state of the place and the rushed vibe of the meet. The kind of meet when you feel a bit dirty with post nut clarity and feel like a dodgy bastard leaving the place.

TLDR- Nice looking woman with good personality but meet felt rushed and was disappointing.