Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TSVicHardcock - Newcastle  (Read 1522 times)

5 review(s) for TSJulyhardcock (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Met with Victoria last time she was touring newcastle, however she had moved on before I got round to reviewing and could no longer locate her profile, I’m pretty sure she’s also on birchplace too.

Pretty easy to arrange booking, everything done via text message, and with prompt replies. Time agreed so quick shower and off I set, location was near centre for life and apartment was fire for purpose. A little busy on the entry with students coming and going but nothing awkward.

So into the apartment and it’s definitely the girl in the photos however I’d say you can easy add 10 year, anyway vouchers handed over £150 for the hour and get told to strip off and join her on the bed. So after following my orders I go in to kiss her at which point I’m told no she doesn’t do this as she’s married, so never mind I head down to her tits instead, pretty solid bolt ons but with pretty responsive nipples, however very sensitive, ha. I then head down to suck her cock, which is a good length to be fair like, at least 8 inch, and decent thickness too, however never got past a semi during oral, mind I’m not surprised either giving the amount of orders she barks out at you during this. She then asks if she can fuck me and to be fair that’s exactly what I’d gone for so she gets me in doggy position, rubbers and lubes up and then all I can describe it as was violently attacked my hairy balloon knot with that beast of a tool of hers. She did ease it in at first, I will give her that however the rest was just seeing how hard and how far she could ram that thing into me, no rhythm or anything just hammered home. Took it for all of about a minute, if that to be honest before that was enough for me and made her stop. So lying on the bed still and vic still standing, I start to try wank myself hard thinking I’d still have time for a blowjob at least but looking up at a very disinterested looking vic and possibly because of what has just happened to my arse, it wasn’t going to happen so as conversation wasn’t exactly flowing either, I got dressed and left after about 25 mins. Definitely won’t be returning