Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS_Yanisa. Edinburgh  (Read 3182 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6760760) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline S.X. MacHine

External Link/Members Only

Fancying my vice, versa, so to speak, I came up with this Thai beauty on AW.
One phone call took me to the appointed place, an ex council flat on a street just off Leith Walk, where she guided me by phone to the correct flat. Not The Ritz, but adequate for my nefarious purposes.
Preliminaries performed, she provocatively slipped off her long dress to reveal a very feminine figure. Except for the penis.
Talking of penis, she made a joking remark around the size comparison with my own and, blow me (yeah, yeah, a pun) did I, for once, have competition.
Incidentally, this girl is facially stunning; precisely like her pictures on AW and Birchplace. She is friendly enough, and definitely accommodating on services ( OWO, light kissing, sex in cowgirl and doggy) though her English is really only just about adequate. Interestingly, she seemed to know intuitively that I was only interested in being a top.
Luxuriating in a post coital glow, she asked if she could check her phone and fired off a text in Thai. Looks like they have 35 letters, or thereabouts, in their alphabet. Intriguing.
Then she obliged me with a fairly severe massage, She’s a strong lass, and my time was up.
I could’nt really fault her, except for her using the phone, but at least she did ask me. I left a happy punter £150 poorer, after an hour.

Offline James10

Sounds interesting. Did she top you? Did she cum, and what size is her cock? Thanks for the review.

Offline Cappadonna

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sounds interesting. Did she top you? Did she cum, and what size is her cock? Thanks for the review.

No, she did not top me; not my thing. Her profile confirms she will be top or bottom, as required.
She has a large penis, surprisingly so.
Both points are covered in my report.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She does look very hot!

Indeed. Her pictures are entirely genuine. She is beautiful.

Offline James10

No, she did not top me; not my thing. Her profile confirms she will be top or bottom, as required.
She has a large penis, surprisingly so.
Both points are covered in my report.

Cheers, it wasn’t explicit you just said you’d joked about comparing sizes. I’ll get in touch with her.