Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS Cristal - St. Albans  (Read 5174 times)

7 review(s) for  Cristal TS (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline signy

***WARNING TS REVIEW***

Cristal TS seen in St. Albans. £160 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Winkywanky and Ballbrag for previous reviews. I like a good TS, but reluctant to see one without positive descriptive reviews on here, so very welcome.

Booking and comms. This was a short notice meeting, so I phoned Cristal. No answer, but she phoned back promptly. Then texts with location, etc., and all was fine. Good standard of English, and no issues there.

Location. A house close to the centre of St. Albans; nice area, with a park close by which is a good place to sit and wait if early. Plenty of places to park on the road, or walking distance from the railway station. I only washed my hands, but the bathroom was clean and tidy, as was the rest of the house as far as I saw it.

Appearance. Cristal was certainly as per the photographs on her profile, but has lost some of the chubbiness in the face that those show so even prettier in person. Not too tall for a TS, which is good, and well-toned, maybe a little large across the shoulders, but I quite like that in a woman whether cis or trans. Nice tits and arse. I was very happy. Whilst she advertises as Italian, chatting afterwards suggested that Cristal is far more Brazilian with Italian family.

Services. Cristal was just wearing a light gown and knickers, which she dropped as soon as we entered the bedroom, and left me to quickly strip, so no slow undressing which was a shame. Otherwise, everything was good; light FK, OWO both ways and rimming on her, Whilst the oral was OWO to start, she was nervous about me coming in her mouth (don’t know why she advertises CIM, as I can’t see it happening), and slipped a condom on when she really started to get energetic which worked OK for me, but be aware; overall good varied technique and very enjoyable. Protected sex, and Cristal was keen that we started in CG, but was happy to lie back in missionary after a while, presumably once she felt relaxed. Well paced and filled the hour nicely.

Overall. A very good overall experience. I probably won’t return, but only because I have a TS hotlist that is very full. I would recommend as a first TS experience if anyone is curious as Cristal is feminine and welcoming.

Offline winkywanky

Glad to hear your experience was also good signy  :hi:

Offline Ballbrag

I agree for me being a ts first timer she was perfect. I had a great time, glad my review helped

Offline Colonel_Mustard

***WARNING TS REVIEW***

Cristal TS seen in St. Albans. £160 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Winkywanky and Ballbrag for previous reviews. I like a good TS, but reluctant to see one without positive descriptive reviews on here, so very welcome.

Booking and comms. This was a short notice meeting, so I phoned Cristal. No answer, but she phoned back promptly. Then texts with location, etc., and all was fine. Good standard of English, and no issues there.

Location. A house close to the centre of St. Albans; nice area, with a park close by which is a good place to sit and wait if early. Plenty of places to park on the road, or walking distance from the railway station. I only washed my hands, but the bathroom was clean and tidy, as was the rest of the house as far as I saw it.

Appearance. Cristal was certainly as per the photographs on her profile, but has lost some of the chubbiness in the face that those show so even prettier in person. Not too tall for a TS, which is good, and well-toned, maybe a little large across the shoulders, but I quite like that in a woman whether cis or trans. Nice tits and arse. I was very happy. Whilst she advertises as Italian, chatting afterwards suggested that Cristal is far more Brazilian with Italian family.

Services. Cristal was just wearing a light gown and knickers, which she dropped as soon as we entered the bedroom, and left me to quickly strip, so no slow undressing which was a shame. Otherwise, everything was good; light FK, OWO both ways and rimming on her, Whilst the oral was OWO to start, she was nervous about me coming in her mouth (don’t know why she advertises CIM, as I can’t see it happening), and slipped a condom on when she really started to get energetic which worked OK for me, but be aware; overall good varied technique and very enjoyable. Protected sex, and Cristal was keen that we started in CG, but was happy to lie back in missionary after a while, presumably once she felt relaxed. Well paced and filled the hour nicely.

Overall. A very good overall experience. I probably won’t return, but only because I have a TS hotlist that is very full. I would recommend as a first TS experience if anyone is curious as Cristal is feminine and welcoming.

Did she top pal

Offline signy

Did she top pal

Not for me, and she didn't get more than semi-hard at best, so unlikely. Maybe you would have better luck.