Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nora Naughty - Hatfield - Not with me she wasn't.  (Read 1768 times)

8 review(s) for Nora Naughty (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21453

Duration: Half Hour
Paid: £80
Services: OWO/RO/Penetration
Services not done: FK/CIM
Comms: text and call, bad English

Chose her because the first three girls I tried weren't available. I saw she was in Hat and previous reviews by reliable people, e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261245.0 were very good so I thought Nora would be. To start with, comms weren't good because her English isn't. No probs finding the flat though it's near Aldi. Near Busty Natalie's place, I should have seen her again instead but she wasn't around either.

The place is a 2 bed flat, small but clean, not much furniture, as if no-one lived there. There wasn't anyone else in the flat as far as I know.

She hid behind the door and I peeped round it keeping one foot in the hall, as I do. She is the girl in the photos, so I didn't walk. You could say slightly plumper than them, but that's just because she's holding her belly in and sticking her jugs out. Also looks a bit older, you can clearly see her face has been ironed in photoshop. Looks were not the problem, I was happy with them. As Black Car said, "attractive 6-7 age circa 35 size 14/16 stella 38 F natural tits heavy" they pointed downwards once she let them out but that don't bother me, I love big naturals and curves.

She just didn't want to do me. Made me think she's maybe trafficked but I wasn't sure and I'm not reporting a girl unless I'm sure. She told me to shower when I didn't need to, I told her I'd had one before I came out, but she'd no idea what I meant. Mainly, she seemed really insecure about her belly, seen that many times before with girls, but if you're a whore you need to be strictly zero fucks given and confident regardless.

Anyway, we got started and there was no kissing but pecks. She could tell I was disappointed. I played with her tits and did enjoy that but she didn't respond much. Next she tried to put the rubber on before oral. I told her no again and she got the Cillit Bang and the Flash wipes and sprayed my Boris for a few minutes until it was clean enough, then got on with it. Not bad but not very deep. After a few minutes I asked if she wanted a 69 and she pushed her belly in with her hand shyly and said 'nawww'. It's not on her list to be fair. She lay down and I gave her some tongue for a few minutes and her hand went across to the bedside table and picked up a gym hat before I was ready for one. I made her suck me again for a bit before I put it on and gave her one from behind - and I did enjoy this - and when I flipped her over for mish. I asked if I could CIM and she said no, but I could come on her tits. I usually like to do all three positions in the Karma Sutra, but I didn't ask her to go on top, because I knew she wouldn't do a good job. I came on her tits as she offered. She sat up and pushed them together for me, but was flinchy about it going on her neck.

The punt lasted 22 minutes. While I was getting dressed she gazed adoringly at me, as if she fancied the pants off me, for some reason. Make your mind up love. I washed my schlong in the sink before I left.

It's not that I didn't enjoy myself once I was on top, but she gets a negative for no FK or CIM and lack of effort. Not seeing her again.

Merry Christmas UKP Nuts.  :drinks:

1 review(s) for Nora Naughty (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) When are the review stats going to get fixed, how hard can it be .. ?

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

thanks for the review, she coming off my hotlist asap

Offline cotton

<She just didn't want to do me. Made me think she's maybe trafficked but I wasn't sure and I'm not reporting a girl unless I'm sure. She told me to shower when I didn't need to, I told her I'd had one before I came out, but she'd no idea what I meant. Mainly, she seemed really insecure about her belly, seen that many times before with girls, but if you're a whore you need to be strictly zero fucks given and confident regardless.>
If thats the vibe you gave off to her during the punt and she is self conscious or insecure about her body then maybe thats why she didnt warm to you  :unknown:

Offline Jamie62

Self conscious or insecure.... May I suggest a career change is necessary....

Offline bobby1973

i know i may miss out on some top punts
how ever i contact a wg and the post code is anywhere near that area
i don't go
over the year's i have had the worst punts there

Online scutty brown

........She just didn't want to do me. Made me think she's maybe trafficked but I wasn't sure and I'm not reporting a girl unless I'm sure......................................../quote]

If you think there is a chance she was trafficked, report it. If she was, then you've changed her life. If she wasn't, the police will have a chat and let her go.
Just remember if the police do catch up with her and if she is trafficked then now that you've seen her and publicly voiced concerns and done nothing then you're potentially in the shit. Protect yourself and report it

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP I am sorry it did not work for you. This is a big departure from my two experiences with Nora to date. Hope you have better luck with your next punt.   :hi:

Offline DouglasReynholm

If thats the vibe you gave off to her during the punt and she is self conscious or insecure about her body then maybe thats why she didnt warm to you  :unknown:
Read my other reviews. I'm an Easy Lover. I look just like Phil Collins.  :cool:

i know i may miss out on some top punts
how ever i contact a wg and the post code is anywhere near that area
i don't go
over the year's i have had the worst punts there
OK. Only other girl I've had near her was Busty Natalie - same street and one of the best.

thanks for the review OP I am sorry it did not work for you. This is a big departure from my two experiences with Nora to date. Hope you have better luck with your next punt.   :hi:
Happy New Year m8. Not related to Jimmy Carr are ya?!  :hi:

Offline MrBeano

shame this turned out to be a bad punt cos she does look nice.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Is this the galleria slum setup or?Either way ya live n learn eh cheers for the review dude:-)

Offline DouglasReynholm

Parkhouse Court m8: many flats, many a pr0$$1€. Or 5e><  \/\/0rker as we're supposed to say, apparently.

Yeah as I said, she did look good, just like the pics.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 05:26:07 pm by DouglasReynholm »