Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Chocolate Kristy101 - Cambridge (positive)  (Read 2854 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4920680) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5667480) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982644) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Lady: as per her AW profile. Not a particularly great looker, but the African curves more than make up for it. Born in S Africa but has lived in South London most of her life. Doesn’t work London as she says she finds Black guys there just too demanding and not as respectful (her words, I’m not in any way racist)

Location: Central Cambridge, between station and city centre (both 5 mins). Rented flat in good street.

Price: £90 for 30 mins DFK, RO, OWO, covered sex (doggy)

Comms: Great. Follow postcode instructions and flat number follows promptly on arrival.

The punt: cuddles on the bed and 5 minutes of sensuous DFK. She’s a great kisser and it got us both in the mood. Into RO where she had that slightly unusual smokey aroma I’ve found before with black ladies. Very clean and also gently rimmed her which she seemed to like. Into covered doggy which was nice and tight and offered a terrific view of her super curvy booty. Has a okay with her bum then had one almighty orgasm before washing up and back to the car just across the road within the half hour (add 60p for 30 mins!).

Conclusion: very nice lady, real GFE experience. She’s there until 29th Dec apart from Xmas day. Go on, treat yourself!

Offline Yoda71

Yeah, looked at her profile and was put off by her pricing - £90 for 30 mins is out of my self imposed budget

Glad you had a good punt and thanks for reviewing

Y

Offline MajorPayne

Yeah, looked at her profile and was put off by her pricing - £90 for 30 mins is out of my self imposed budget

Glad you had a good punt and thanks for reviewing

Y
+1, same. £90 for 30 minutes is excessive when I need only pay £60 for 30 minutes.

Offline Condominium

Still cheaper than many of the Christmas wreaths out there this year, and doesn’t hang around outside your house for days on end after purchase..

:angelgirl:

Offline Yoda71

+1, same. £90 for 30 minutes is excessive when I need only pay £60 for 30 minutes.

£50 for 30 mins for a decent punt from one of my regular haunts when I am in Leeds ( although there aren't that many of those in Cambridge, if any )

:hi:

Offline George South

I never understand SPs pricing structures.
Half hour price is way too expensive compared to the hourly rate.
Guess its to encourage longer bookings.

Offline Yoda71

I never understand SPs pricing structures.
Half hour price is way too expensive compared to the hourly rate.
Guess its to encourage longer bookings.

Perhaps - whereas some actually price it so you book for 30 mins to avoid longer encounters -

Offline anglianfloyd

Hopefully whichever SP you visit their preparation for the meet is to the same standard for a 30 min as it is for a longer booking , if they take 30mins getting ready then proportionally the extra rate for a 30 min booking means the pricing structure makes sense .

Online JayEZ2K

Good work on the TOFTT. And now she's racked up two positives in the past week. Although as mentioned, the pricing is slightly high for a 30 minute punt given looks and services. The hour price is reasonable, but I'm not sure I'd want to see her that long. (And I'm pretty sure facials and anal are extra.)

Offline qarma

Thanks for the review. What are her extras and how much are they?