Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Dean - Watford-Ghosted  (Read 1421 times)

25 review(s) for DaisyDean (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Daisy Dean, Watford

I took the time to read Daisy’s Adultwork profile before booking. The following are listed under the “Do’s and Dont’s”

“Do’
Arrive to your appointment on time, and if you are running late, please let me know
Be respectful at all times, a little consideration goes a long way!

Dont’s (sic)
Do not waste my time! If you fail to show up for a booking without letting me know you cannot make it, you will be perminantly (sic) blocked and unable to make any future appointments with me”

All very fair and reasonable, but what a shame she doesn’t live up to the standards she expects of her clients. The comms were clear and polite, I texted, then she asked me to ring. I rang her and requested a booking for the next day, and she (again, reasonably) requested that I do this via Adultwork. The appointment was scheduled and confirmed. Being the good punter, I even shaved my balls for the first time in my life for her, as her profile states that this is her preference (normally I just trim). I drove half way there, then turned back after I realised I never was in fact going to get the postcode she promised. She’s also very disorganised as she responded to a missed call (an hour before the booking to get the post-code) by texting when I wanted to book an hour after the scheduled meet, I responded that we were meant to have had an appointment that day, and heard nothing back

No apology was received
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:12:50 am by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline MrMatrix

I can see why you wanted to meet her OP. With 13  UKP positives you wouldnt have expected any problems either. Really bad luck OP and better luck next punt. Silly girl first negative and could have been avoided :hi: