Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jessie - Cambridge  (Read 1432 times)

11 review(s) for English Jessie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mrbenn2016

External Link/Members Only

So I have seen Jessie a few times over the last year or so.

Comms: Very good Jessie responded quickly to AW email. Booking made. Jessie called me from withheld no 30mins before the booking. She had a bit of trouble contacting me on arrival but this was because I was trying to sort out parking charges but I had miss read the sign.

Accomodation: Busy hotel chain - north of Cambridge.  2 hrs free parking. Staircase well away from reception.

So it had been a while since I last saw her. The reason I see her is as well as being attractive I find she has good sense of humour. It is typically northern so not to everyone's taste.

So it was very chilled we chatted whilst she slowly wanked me and we kissed. She then gave me DT oral without. She was very good. We changed to 69. She let me insert two fingers inside her naturally with no complaints. This was also really good and I could have came. I asked her if I could just play with her so she lay down on the bed. I licked and fingered her pussy particularly focusing on her G spot until she began to tighten around my fingers. She soon orgasmed with full body shakes. So we had a little break as I kissed her boobs and stroked her stomach.
My turn more oral without and then on with the condom. Sex in missionary with her vibrator. The batteries ran out after a while. We switched to Doggy. So some dirty talk from her and about 10 mins later I came inside her in the condom.

So she complemented me for my stamina. Pleasantries exchanged and a kiss on the cheek as we said our goodbyes. There was no clock watching.

Online Bornslippy

Offline Mrbenn2016

So I don't think she goes to the Gym or anything. She doesn't have any cellulite. She is 5ft 8 without heels. She is quite leggy. She had a deep tan. If she has gained a little weight she can get away with it in my opinion.
She has dyed her hair a sort of maroon colour.

I think she might take a break for a while