Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollysgame Cambridge  (Read 895 times)

10 review(s) for Mollysgame (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline sainty101

Even though she is pretty well documented on here I thought I would add my tuppence worth.

External Link/Members Only

One of those days where I simply had to unload and Molly seemed to fit the bill. Easy comms at short notice and very quickly found myself on the Newmarket road. Her place is easy to find with parking outside.

Molly opened the door in an unflattering pair of joggers and tee which tbh could have hidden anything. Facially she’s ok but for me no more than that. Up to a fit for purpose bedroom where after a quick snog she quickly had my pants down. I was only there for a BJ and CIM which Molly duly resolved.

BJ was a bit toothy but Mollys enthusiastic and after 25 odd minutes had the job done. A quick chat and off I went. For me it was a neutral as Molly is one hell of a fidget. As soon as she started in one place she was diving round the bed for a different position. As a person she seems nice enough but I wouldn’t return. By the same token I wouldn’t put anyone off.

30 minutes £80 which seems the going rate nowadays and for owo/cim and swallow pretty good value. Your money your choice

Offline Lowie1973

Such a shame
I remember when she was awesome
Under a different name and probably 10 years ago now - but she was one of the best fucks in the area.
Time and tiredness have taken their toll on her enthusiasm and work ethic seemingly

Offline masseyferguson

Such a shame
Under a different name and probably 10 years ago now - but she was one of the best fucks in the area.
Time and tiredness have taken their toll on her enthusiasm and work ethic seemingly

I think it's probably more like 20+ years that she's been satisfying East Anglia's most discerning punters so it's probably not surprising that she's a bit tired !!
I agree tho', for many years she was easily the best shag in the region, in fact her appetite for spunk was legendary, all good things have to come to an end I suppose. 

Offline socks

I saw her recently (review to come) and whilst I enjoyed it, I couldn't find the words to explain why I felt it could have been better. A bit of a fidget absolutely nails it. Just as you're relaxing into some owo (no toothiness for me), she bounces up and changes position. Or just as you're getting into munching on her cunt, she jumps up for another nosh on the old fella. I wouldn't describe it as jaded at all, more like she's trying too hard to give you a good time.

Offline Sibiu

Such a shame

What name was she using all those years ago?

Offline masseyferguson

Back when there were several parlours in Ipswich, she was Vicky, and she worked in a couple of them. I mainly remember her in, I think it was "Katz" ( or something like that ) in Fore Street.

Offline sainty101

I agree with socks. She’s not jaded just hyper active. As I said I wouldn’t put anyone off, especially if all they wanted wanted was to unload. I just wouldn’t go again.

Offline Lowie1973

God was it really 20 years ?
I remember her from 2005 definitely

Offline WASA38

I saw her recently (review to come) and whilst I enjoyed it, I couldn't find the words to explain why I felt it could have been better. A bit of a fidget absolutely nails it. Just as you're relaxing into some owo (no toothiness for me), she bounces up and changes position. Or just as you're getting into munching on her cunt, she jumps up for another nosh on the old fella. I wouldn't describe it as jaded at all, more like she's trying too hard to give you a good time.

Like sainty 101, I concur absolutely; your account matches mine to the letter. I think she's great but I sometimes struggle to achieve orgasm and have never managed with her. Guess that's because of, rather than despite her best efforts. A challenge though; I do plan to revisit.