Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Asians ! Nottingham  (Read 1485 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Looks like we have new arrivals !

Has anybody seen this too?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've reviewed both if you check, you'd also find the first one is a bloke

Offline TobyJohn15

Just read them.... chocolate log hahahaha FFS

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Just read them.... chocolate log hahahaha FFS
:lol:

I would see her again but not the bloke  :D

Offline RogerBoner

I wish that didn't do this. It could traumatise someone for life and  :cry:
If someone writes a positive review on here only for us to reveal the truth  :wackogirl:
Is there an actual market for this?

Offline RogerBoner

Talking of trauma, I've just been shown some photos taken last Saturday night and the Thai lady working at Poni was 60 years old and really looks her age  :cool: The other girl working is very hefty and unattractive. Whatever happened to Poni Thai? It was great when Lisa was there.
Meanwhile the other new profiles put up today are quite confusing.
Hopefully one of us will post which girls (or not girls) are actually here and their locations.
The new girl at Waverley St provides the same services as Jasmine that I reviewed last week.
There are a lot of fake profiles for Chinese  girls all for the new place in Wollaton, yet there are perhaps only one or two at the premises.

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Vivien who I have reviewed as Hot Anita's profile says that she's in Nottingham. She's pretty hardcore I must say. She implored me to do anal but I refused. Then I couldn't do my second pop because she said that she'd heard I was a good fuck. I'm not sure if she's here, I hope she's replaced Sonia the TS.

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Vivien who I have reviewed as Hot Anita's profile says that she's in Nottingham. She's pretty hardcore I must say. She implored me to do anal but I refused. Then I couldn't do my second pop because she said that she'd heard I was a good fuck. I'm not sure if she's here, I hope she's replaced Sonia the TS.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TobyJohn15

Lord Vivian looks good ... are they the same girl ?

Offline RogerBoner

Lord Vivian looks good ... are they the same girl ?
Same girl but not sure if she's here. I can only check if I'm booking one of them rather than a call to check authenticity of a profile. Why don't you try her out?