Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Desires Chesterfield  (Read 3517 times)

Offline olderguyyorks

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried this place?

I was thinking of visiting Pro Massage but this is closer although a bit more expensive.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105554.msg1241436#msg1241436

Looks like there is only Lana there now. Fill yer boots :-)

I have been to pro massage and enjoyed the experience.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122383.msg1391296#msg1391296

Ok if you prefer the larger milfy type. I think the massage you choose relates to the "service" you get.

Pro massage is in Barnsley, Yorkshire area.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:42:26 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline olderguyyorks

Looks like Pro Massage is the better option.

tomeq

Hi guys,

I have tried both of them this year.
So...both middle aged ladies a bit extra size and both big tits as well but Lana looks nicer to me plus her long french nails eehhh... this is what I like :)

Place:
Pro massage - Barnsley - fancy romantic wooden shed on the back garden, shower available, heating's there so no worries you freeze your little:)
Tantric Desires - Chesterfield - nice decent house, shower also available

Massage:
Pro massage - Very good massage but I would say a bit too strong to me especially happy ending but still nice handjob
Tantric Desires - Her massage looks like that: after gently and slow massage she brought me to the edge of orgasm I would say 97-99% and then back down to 80% for the while and then back high again and she did it that 4 or 5 times and after that she did let me cum. It was just amazing cause I love very delicate and sensual massage of penis so when I came I shot over my head straight on the floor behind a massage table :)

Pricing
Pro massage - 70/hour
Tantric Desires - 100/hour

Recommendation
Pro massage - Yes, if you like bit stronger massage
Tantric Desires - Yes, if you like soft and slow massage

your choice :)