Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotty_Lily Thai - Wolverhampton  (Read 858 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7175242) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gardener100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was flipping between positive and neutral for this.

The meet was arranged via text and was near the centre of Wolverhampton. The text responses were relatively quick and clear. £70 30 mins, £120 for the hour.  £10 OWO, £10 DFK,  £20 CIM, £20 WS, £40 anal.

I agreed on half hour plus I was looking to pop my anal cherry. So that’s £110 in all.

I get there and Lilly is a petite, pretty, young girl and definitely the girl in the pics. She asks for 70 and does a bj action and says 10. I said i thought we’d agreed anal. She signalled me to get my tackle out and said it was too big. I wish! I’m more of a coat hook than a towel rail. But hey ho, I’m not going to argue so I asked for OWO instead. She nodded and i handed over 80.

Lilly asked if i wanted a massage but i declined. I was only there for half an hour and didn’t want to rush the main event.

Lilly stripped and lay on the bed and i got beside her and started kissing her body. I could lick her nipples but not touch. I went down on her. Clean and well shaven. After being told off about the nipples I didn’t try touching her pussy. There was very little reaction from Lilly. She pretty much just lay there except she did spread her pussy once or twice. I looked up a couple of times to see her staring at me. Then it was my turn and the bj was very good. Then i had a bit of a wank while she rubbed her pussy and spread her bum which was top notch. I was ready to pop so i asked for doggy. She whipped on the rubber and off we went. I chose doggy because i found the blank look on her face and the stare off putting.

There was another wg in the same place (i was asked to wait before i left because another punter was in the hallway plus i could hear others). This unnerved me a bit plus i felt i had to be dead quiet.

So a pretty girl but the whole thing felt a bit mechanical tbh. I’ve only seen east european milfs previously and there has been more chat with them, albeit limited, more smiles plus it has felt more natural.  I think i prefer that element to the looks.

I’d be interested to hear the thoughts of others who have visited Lilly. I’m thinking she just didn’t like the look of me and maybe i should have left her in peace.

Offline pbrown355

Your review but I'd have gone with the neutral. And thanks for a good review.

Offline gardener100

Thank you. Maybe I’m too soft.

Offline pbrown355

I'm probably a bit soft with ratings as well. That's until I read someone else's and then tell them they're too soft.
I've visited WGs after someone has given them a neg because the reasons would not have bothered me which is why your review was good because it spelled out the story so others could make their own decision.
Thanks again.