Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkster 4 you  (Read 1765 times)

10 review(s) for kinkster 4 you (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Titi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £50 for 30mins as advertised
Comms: 4/5
Venue Rating: 4/5
Action: GFE
Overall Rating: 4/5

Right then time to review my recent punting escapades. First up is Kinkster. I saw her last month on a cold Friday evening after a very long and miserable week in the office. Work has been a drag recently and thank heavens for my new stress relief hobby, punting. Anyway rang Kinkster just after midday to confirm a time. She answered her phone straight away and we agreed on a time. She duly sent me her postcode in Stockport. For those that don't know, she operates from a hotel in Stockport. The hotel is easy to find and it has ample free street parking and a bus stop nearby.

Got to the venue on time and text Kinkster to announce my arrival. She replied with her room number and off I went. The hotel looks old from the outside and this is also reflected in the interior. Had no problems getting through reception and her room was easy to find. Knocked on the door and was ushered in straight away. First impressions are good even though she's not wearing the outfit I requested. She's taller than  your average WG and is spotting a black outfit on display in her public gallery on AW. Her pictures on AW are bang on. The room is a lot better than the rest of the hotel with modern features. The hotel has clearly spent more money on guest comfort. Drinks and shower offered as usual. I had aquick shower and freshened up. There's a smell of stale cigs in the room which some punters might find off putting. Got the paperwork out of the way and started discussing both our likes. Now as previously stated, Kinkster does talk a lot. She really does go on and on which I guess is her way of putting punters at ease. We had a lengthy discussion on my punting experiences so far; the good, bad and laughable. I enquired about alevels and yes it was on offer. Opted to save it till last.

On to the action. Started off with some DFK and I can taste the fresh mints on her breath. This is a minor gripe for me. We moved on to OWO which was delivered fast and furious. This definitely got me going. Deep-throat was also performed with the aid of lots of saliva. I was definitely enjoying the sight of this dark raven munching my cock. There something quite soothing about getting your cock sucked after a long day in the office. Up next 69. Kinkster placed her smooth pussy in my face and carried on devouring my cock whilst her licked her clit. Soon enough she started to get moist and was gushing all over. How is it that WGs can get their juices flowing quickly and civvies can't? Anyway podging time so on with the raincoat and started off in CG. She really is going for it and is bouncing on and off my cock. I can feel the bed rattling as my cock takes some serious punishment. Soon enough I can feel the sap rising and ask to take a break. Next up doggy. I position her at the edge of the bed and pound her pussy from behind. She than encourages me to go harder and faster. At this point I am concious I haven't podged her shithole and ensured I didn't pop. Boy was this a mistake. Took off the rubber and lubed up her arse but there was a problem. I had suddenly gone soft FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!  :scare: :scare: :scare: She sucked on junior but no response. What's happening to me? This is a first. Normally Junior gets excited at the sight of a lubed up arse. Oh well, decided to finger fuck her arse instead as she sucked my cock. Surprise Surprise I got hard again but softened when trying to put on the condom. I gave up after this and wanked myself as she positioned her mouth to swallow my man juice. Typical really as sure enough the sap rises again and I explode in her mouth. Checked my watch and it was 45 minutes already. Got up, showered and said our goodbyes an hour after I walked through the door.

Overall this was a decent punt. Kinkster is a great lass that talks too much at times. She obviously isn't doing this job for the money and you can tell she enjoys sex. I will be going back at some point as I have some unfinished business  :D Definitely recommend but be prepared for a full workout

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:34:18 pm by Titi »

Offline Deepstroker

Great report. May i recommend that next time you lose pressure, get the girl to lube you and massage your prostate. That should get you going again..!

Offline wilburs horse

I find it is better not to hold back when you need to cum as sometimes you physically go past that point and it becomes a struggle. Best to go with the moment.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMog

Great report and a nice enough girl, yes she can waffle shit but she also bangs like a shit house door when the plague is in town so it makes up for it.

Offline Titi

Great report. May i recommend that next time you lose pressure, get the girl to lube you and massage your prostate. That should get you going again..!

Yep I will definitely give that a go next time. Invested in some blue pills as a result of this.

Offline Deepstroker

I find it is better not to hold back when you need to cum as sometimes you physically go past that point and it becomes a struggle. Best to go with the moment.

I know what you mean. Sometimes when i have been reaming a girl for some time, i semi shoot in that i release a jet of sperm,but it isnt pumped, it just streams and i dont orgasm. I then feel myself losing a little pressure but quickly pick up again and last ages after that almost to the point of exhaustion..

Offline dubs

Ha.  Another "29" year old.  My arse.