Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Cloe - Preston  (Read 825 times)

1 review(s) for Young Cloe x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quick review this one, a bit like the punt really.
Spent most of yesterday looking for who I wanted to punt still with a banging hangover from Saturday night, none of the girls I wanted to see from my HL were working so decided to TOFFT and see this new Hungarian in Preston who had 0 feedback at the point of punting her.

Borderline Negative / Neutral this one and I normally give the benefit of doubt and go for the higher scoring option but she just didn't do enough to earn it.

Comms were fine, got postcode e-mailed quickly on AW then a few hours later drove to the area to see if it was OK and decide if I still wanted to see her, the area was fine (was going to take a parlour punt if the area was dodgy).
Called to see if she was available and got told 15 minutes, she then text about 10 minutes later with the house number.
Initial thoughts were fine as it is the girl in the pics and introductions were OK with some language barrier in understanding each other.
She asked me to run my hands under the hot tap as they were cold which was fine but I then struggled to get my hands on her for most of the session.
She asked if I wanted a shower but i'd had one 30 minutes before so passed.
She started by stripping off and doing a quick dance which was OK before climbing on the bed, I went to kiss her but she turned her head so not even closed lips kissing I got bugger all.
My hand slipped down below but was obviously still a bit cold and she kept moving it away, asked if she took fingers but she didn't.
Got OWO which was a bit lackluster without much feeling so decided to go for sex, on with the condom and I asked her to lay down for me to go on top.
Had sex for a bit then legs over shoulders and I slow down a bit to stop myself cumming, then I ask if I can rub baby oil on her tits which she was fine with before I ask if I can have a tit wank and come on her tits but she said no.
Turned her over for doggy and came almost straight away as I was getting a bit fed up with the whole punt by now so decided to pump and dump.
Finished off and she then disappeared into the bathroom for about 5 minutes in which time I had got dressed and was wondering where she had got to.
She came back in the room and I went to the bathroom to wash the baby oil off my hands then downstairs, shoes on and out the door 15-20 minutes after arriving (OK I may have been able to get my full 30 minutes but wanted to get off as no point hanging around once i'd come)

Area was Ok and house was clean and tidy but she ain't a size 8 like her profile says and i'd say she was slightly over a 12.

Negative may be a bit harsh and if it was a 15 minute pump and dump for £40 it would have scored a neutral but too many things missing that make a punt memorable such as kissing; fingering and good OWO, if she had gone with the tit wank then I may have also scored a neutral but at the end of the day she wasn't giving me customer service, all in all another mediocre EE punt. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:50:25 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and was just looking at her profile today! Age right? Will pass anyway now seen this! Thanks again and sorry you had a rubbish time and agree its a negative.

Online frankc

I can see why you chanced your arm BR, she looks smoking hot and someone I'd have had a pop with, what a great pair of tits...but I't sounds like your bang on with your Negative.......Thanks for reviewing mate.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review BR, another one for my ever expanding dustbin

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers for the review and was just looking at her profile today! Age right? Will pass anyway now seen this! Thanks again and sorry you had a rubbish time and agree its a negative.
Yeah i'd say the age was about right at 23, perhaps an extra year or 2 but deffo not miles out.