Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tangier  (Read 68021 times)

Offline misterali

Would you really want to be stopped by the cops with a couple of wgs  in your car at night  :scare:
They would bleed you dry .
Also as you mention they drive on the wrong side of the road  :D
So chances of a mishape are high imo ....
Seeker, I would not encourage it, but we had girls on our excursion  :scare: luckily they looked and dressed like non wg so reduced the risk there. I've been told of some proper horror stories of how police bled guys dry on circumstances like this  :timeout:

But as you and many others who have been there would know, it's a big enough city and having the luxury of driving around is much better than the hassle I had of trying to flag a taxi down  :thumbsdown:

Offline nike

Would you really want to be stopped by the cops with a couple of wgs  in your car at night  :scare:
They would bleed you dry .
Also as you mention they drive on the wrong side of the road  :D
So chances of a mishape are high imo ....

I had the misfortune to be pulled over and fined on 2 separate occasions, both times not in kesh, and the cops never even looked at the girl.

Offline MrMatrix

I had the misfortune to be pulled over and fined on 2 separate occasions, both times not in kesh, and the cops never even looked at the girl.
What was the out come Nike. I trust they didn't fine you.. :hi:

Offline seeker

What was the out come Nike. I trust they didn't fine you.. :hi:
He says he was fined   :dash:
Twice  :(
The Cops know  the punter tourist has money for them or and the wgs .

Offline MrMatrix

He says he was fined   :dash:
Twice  :(
The Cops know  the punter tourist has money for them or and the wgs .
Derr so he did. :dash: :dash: Think I meant to ask how much- but not to worry.

Offline misterali

Was this for driving or traffic violation or because of the girl?

I'm betting it had nothing at all to do with a girl but with the something simple like wearing the seat belt  :sarcastic:

Offline nike

Once was for speeding, that was a 200 dirham backhander. The second one was for parking in a no parking zone and I had to pay the ticket, which was 250 dirhams but I just gave them 300 and told them to have a coffee on me. The thing is both times I had a girl with me and bith times they never even asked about her.

Online Mikey123

Once was for speeding, that was a 200 dirham backhander. The second one was for parking in a no parking zone and I had to pay the ticket, which was 250 dirhams but I just gave them 300 and told them to have a coffee on me. The thing is both times I had a girl with me and bith times they never even asked about her.

Was this in tangiers because I bet you if the cops had stopped you in kech, I would bet they would rinse you.

Offline seeker

Was this during the day or night ?
I know the Cops dont bother during the day as we have gone on trips with the girls
At daytime with no problem ever, in a taxi .
But would have thought it would  be different at night time  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ive driven from malaga airport to tarifa and got a ferry across to tangiers.
But wouldent do it again...
Also Mr. .Ali  . This year i went from Gibralter to tarifa and it cost €60 in tax,i then €40 from tarifa to tangiers by ferry . (I think your 20 to 40 euros from malaga to tangiers may be very wrong  :unknown:)
Best way imo is Gatwick to tangiers in 3 hours ,takes out a lot of the bullshit
Like missing the last ferry across or the water is to choppy and the service is cancelled.  :dash:
Before the real wacky races begin .

@ cooltiger .. currently only place to go in tangiers is at thr omnia hotel space lounge or blacks but blacks is a taxi ride away and the taxi drivers will fleece you at closing time.

Thanks for the info about coming inia Malaga anf thew club scene.

Offline nike

Both times in and around Tanger. Once daytime, once late evening.

InstaPunt

Ok, reading the tangier forum. Haven’t  spent too much time there, before Ryan air started to fly directly to Kech I used to get a flight to small Spanish town around 90 mins coach ride from Algeciras and then ferry over to Tangiers and catch the 9pm train to Kech. Gosh those were the advevtures.

All in all most I’ve spent in Tang to explore is probably 3 days and it looks shit, as mentioned probably cos of the weather as I’ve only been in peak winter. So as a city what’s there to do and see, other then beach / punting, and what’s the tang day game like what regions should I focus on.

Earlier in this thread people mentioned lots of Saudis in Tang, I think in early Sept there was a Saudi Royal visit there and he took like 100s of his people. Doubt it’s a regular thing.

Is quality of girls in Tang similar to Kech?

Offline nike

Is quality of girls in Tang similar to Kech?

IMO the average of good looking girls in Tanger is higher than in Kesh.

reviewreader

IMO the average of good looking girls in Tanger is higher than in Kesh.

No doubt. They also tend to have a fairer complexion, and less african features. Some could easily pass for European/Caucasian

Offline nike

Day 4
my plan A and B didn't work out. Plan C was meant to be here at 10.30, it's 11.50, almost 1.5 hours late. Not to worry, if she doesn't turn up by 12.30, going to hit the clubs.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:52:35 pm by nike »

Offline seeker

She's probably in the saloon or the taxi ... :D
As you will know ...
Time keeping is not thier strong point  :wackogirl:

Or had a better offer ...
Although with a regular this shouldn't be a problem
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:47:45 pm by seeker »

Offline nike

This one is not a regular.  However she turned up at 12.15, apparently, she is working as a waitress at wedding functions.
She is 22 about 5"9, tall for a Morrocan . Facially about 7,5 , body is 9.5/10. She gives a really goid gfe. Decent owo and plenty of effort. Athletic figure, c cups and a fantastic arse. Only drawback speaks next to no English. She left at 11 this morning.

Offline seeker

Maybe worth learning some Moroccan ..  :cool:
Its not that difficult
Tekellum na naglaisee
Mummkin asuf dialik bazzells :D
Afek
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:10:39 pm by seeker »

Offline nike

I normally do not have problems communicating in Tanger, normaly. I speak some Spanish and have a very rudimentary understanding of Arabic. Most people in the north dpeak Spanish but u do get the odd ones who don't.

Offline nike

The promenade is absolutely rocking. It's because it's the weekend but Morocco just qualified for the world cup, in Russia. It seems the whole city has descended to the promenade.  The roads are full of girls. Who knew Morroco had so many female football supporters.

Offline nike

Day 5.   
My regular turns up spends a couple of hours and goes home to bring an overnight bag. It's about 10.30pm and I'm laying in bed and fall asleep. Woke up at 2am , found loads of messages and missed calls. Phone her back and apologise, she says no problem, she will see me tomorrow.  Decide to hit the clubs.
Went to blacks , full of ugly fat girls. I think there were about 50 girls and I liked the look of only 1.
Went to Oumnia, what a difference, at least half the girls I find attractive. Picked a 9/10  facially. 1000 dirhams and ahe will go after 12 noon. Body wise 9/10 also, unless ur a tit man, barely a cup breasts but very large responsive nipples. Owo is ok but nothing special. However she is really tight and pits on a lot of effort during sex,doing  her doggie is one for the wank bank. It's getting me stiff writing about it.
Definitely calling this one back.

Offline nike

Day 6.
My regular comes over and I'm reminded why she's my regular. Dfk and unhurried slow deep and plenty of suction  bj lasting more than 10 minutes. Onto cowgirl and she is really going to tiwn. More oral and finally finished in doggie. Chatted for a while and repeat performance. I'm knackered, she wants to spend the night, so goes off to get an overnight bag. She phones and says that something personal has come up. I think thank fuck, I'm shattered. Didn't bother going to clubs. Next morning she comes back for her money and gives me a wake up bj, wow. 500 dirhams all in.
Next 2 days are business .no room for punting. Planning on being in kesh on wednesday, if everything goes to plan.

Puma

In Tangier I always stay in the same Airbnb (pm me if you need details). No questions asked, and certainly no answers given. Hotels in Morocco can be such a pain in the bottom, and can transform a lovely stay into an absolute nightmare

Hello,

Please can you details of Airbnb to stay in tangier as i am travelling to tangier in 4 weeks time.

Regards
Puma

Puma

Travelling through Gatwick airport using Air Arabia for the first was a different experience. On the plane we were informed that due to strike action we will be delayed by an hour and half.

Got to Tangier and prices from the airport are fixed on the taxi rank, paid 200dh to get to the beach side McDonalds.

Got in touch with another contact and he showed me and my mate a few apartments within a vicinity and they were all a let down. Small, didn't fit the requirements and lacking a view.

We got in touch with Mr A who lined up a contact with an apartment. She showed us a stunning 3 bed, 2 bathroom and nice balcony. Originally we were told 800dh per night but then they were asking for more, about 900dh. Negotiated hard to ensure we got 800dh for at least 30 mins.

Went out to get a meal and after running around in circles trying to find something to both our tastes we ended up in a part just after Sharia mexic. We went to a place first and they tried to overcharge us and we weren't having it so we walked and ended up at this pizza and shawarma place, La Gondola just opposite the canons. Good value food and no unwanted after effects.

On the road we saw very minimal talent which was disappointing. The ones we saw either looked too young or not nice enough. Walked back to the apartment and decided to get some rest and head out to space lounge on the recommendation of fellow members ss23.

Important thing to note is that most cabbies didn't know where it is because it's a club attached to Hotel Oumnia. So after asking two cab drivers we found out it's about a few mins on foot, saved the dough and used our feet.

Once inside we were shocked to find that there was very little competition today. They told us it's a quiet night so it was our lucky day. We got a table for free, ordered the drinks that came with 200dh entry fee and a hookah pipe to smoke on. I'm knocking back the red bulls trying to stay awake at this point as I have had a very long day and very little sleep. My mate is buzzing and keen to make sure this trip starts with a bang, pun intended.

He grabbed a number and soon after she was sitting at our table. She looked very south american in her features and body, I would say she is an 8 out of ten. While I'm just trying to keep my eyes open my mate refuses to let me have a dry night, so I said fine pick one for me. He goes off and comes back with a slim pretty girl about 5ft4. I would rate her about 7 or 8. We discussed rates and considering they had not much chance of having someone taking them home I offered 800dh, they agreed. They couldn't leave before 3am so we ended up sitting with them till then.

Met them at the apartment, no issues with security, straight in played a bit of music and poured some drink for them. My mate took his one in to do the deed and my one followed me bit long after. Unfortunately the drink has hit her and this makes her incredibly horny, non stop fucking for over 2 hours. I finally managed to pop after she let me have a nap before shagging again a mere hour or so later. Now that I popped I told her you need to sleep. She did after a while, and some fingering, at around 7am.

Mr A who lined up a contact with an apartment. She showed us a stunning 3 bed, 2 bathroom and nice balcony. Please could you share contact details of Mr A as I’m travel to tangier in 3 weeks times. Sorry I can’t pm you as I’m new user. Thanks in advance Puma.

Offline misterali

Mr A who lined up a contact with an apartment. She showed us a stunning 3 bed, 2 bathroom and nice balcony. Please could you share contact details of Mr A as I’m travel to tangier in 3 weeks times. Sorry I can’t pm you as I’m new user. Thanks in advance Puma.

Two things. First I cannot share details to new members, usually because of the fact I cannot PM them. Secondly I don't understand how your trip changed from 4 weeks away to 3 weeks away within a matter of hours? Will it be a week away by the time we get your next post?  :sarcastic:

Puma

Two things. First I cannot share details to new members, usually because of the fact I cannot PM them. Secondly I don't understand how your trip changed from 4 weeks away to 3 weeks away within a matter of hours? Will it be a week away by the time we get your next post?  :sarcastic:

Well we are looking to travel in 4 weeks times but I can’t find cheap flight due to Christmas holiday thay why I had to re schedule in 3 weeks times. Any help will much appreciated as I’m struggling to find apartment girls friendly.I have looked on Airbnb & messaged 10 host but all of them have declined saying  I couldn’t bring back girls to the apartment. Thank you puma

Offline seeker

I really cant understand the reluctance of members to help  :rolleyes:
O wait .......
0 reveiws
3 posts
 asking for info number  to a contact   :dash:

Puma

I really cant understand the reluctance of members to help  :rolleyes:
O wait .......
0 reveiws
3 posts
 asking for info number  to a contact   :dash:

I can’t understand either. If I’m traveling in 4 or 3 weeks what difference that make. I asked 2 member but still waiting .....

Offline misterali

I can’t understand either. If I’m traveling in 4 or 3 weeks what difference that make. I asked 2 member but still waiting .....

SIGH

I'm going to try and help you understand it.

You have been a member for only 24 hours. You have probably known about this site or have been browsing for longer. Either way these rules usually apply.

New members do not automatically have the right to send private message to other members. They have to earn that right. So far you have not contributed, only asked for information. I doubt it that you are someone who has never punted in their life and this will be the first time paying for sex. So if I were you I would contribute in your respective region on any experiences you have had with working girls.

The second rule is you are not allowed to post your email address or phone number to contact people in the forum. Similarly no one who uses Mr A as a contact will put his details out on an open forum. So how anyone can really help you is limited.

Good luck finding another way other than contributing to the site fast  :hi:

Oh and try not to get banned  :sarcastic:

Puma

SIGH

I'm going to try and help you understand it.

You have been a member for only 24 hours. You have probably known about this site or have been browsing for longer. Either way these rules usually apply.

New members do not automatically have the right to send private message to other members. They have to earn that right. So far you have not contributed, only asked for information. I doubt it that you are someone who has never punted in their life and this will be the first time paying for sex. So if I were you I would contribute in your respective region on any experiences you have had with working girls.

The second rule is you are not allowed to post your email address or phone number to contact people in the forum. Similarly no one who uses Mr A as a contact will put his details out on an open forum. So how anyone can really help you is limited.

Good luck finding another way other than contributing to the site fast  :hi:

Oh and try not to get banned  :sarcastic:

Thank you for your explanation & I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of that.

Puma

Whilst looking at Tangier as an option, I noticed that it is only 120 miles from Malaga.

Has anyone ever looked at, or gone to Tangier via South of Spain?
If so, what route/airport did you use in South of Spain?

Same thing with the Ferry Crossing.... has anyone travelled to Tangier from South of France? If so, what is the Ferry service like, frequency etc?

Thanks in advance.

CT

I never though of travelling from Spain into Morocco but after reading here I have looked at travelling from Liverpool to Malaga. From north of England we don’t have flight direct to tangier. During this time of year flight to Malaga are expensive too. Something for future

Puma

still waiting for apartment contact if anyone can.

First time in tangier so please help me out so I don’t get over charged. What are charged for over night stay & best place to look for.

Puma

not having much luck with apartment. I have contacted 20 people on AIRBNB & all of them declined my offer when I asked them about bring back the local to apartment. Any help will be much appreciated.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
still waiting for apartment contact if anyone can.

First time in tangier so please help me out so I don’t get over charged. What are charged for over night stay & best place to look for.

not having much luck with apartment. I have contacted 20 people on AIRBNB & all of them declined my offer when I asked them about bring back the local to apartment. Any help will be much appreciated.

Puma, if you had read the Marrakesh thread in detail, you would have known that new members do NOT hace access to PM facility, so one can PM you this info.

Do you expect them to post that information for you in an open public forum??

reviewreader

In tangier i tend to always use the same place. I recommended it before to a couple people in the forum and they had good feedback. Just search in airbnb for a place titled "fabulous place in Tangier". If you select the "instant book" as a filter it should be in the first or second page of results. Good luck

Puma

In tangier i tend to always use the same place. I recommended it before to a couple people in the forum and they had good feedback. Just search in airbnb for a place titled "fabulous place in Tangier". If you select the "instant book" as a filter it should be in the first or second page of results. Good luck

Thank you I will give it go & let you know.

Puma

Thank you I will give it go & let you know.

Any problem with security & I guess the apartment is guest friendly.

Offline ELDNG

There's no concierge there at night, he clocks off around 9/10pm if I remember correctly. Make sure you pay him off before you bring in any girls during the day.

Puma

There's no concierge there at night, he clocks off around 9/10pm if I remember correctly. Make sure you pay him off before you bring in any girls during the day.

Sorry guys been busy. I have check on AIRBNB but I couldn’t find a place you guys have suggest it. I have got only 5 days left & any more help will much appreciated.

Offline ELDNG

Search for Tangier Medina in location

Go to filters:

bedrooms = 2

beds =  3

That places the flat you're looking for near the top of the page

Puma

Go to filters:

bedrooms = 2

beds =  3

Hidden Image/Members Only

Puma

Go to filters:

bedrooms = 2

beds =  3

This say fabulous flat in heart of tangier

Puma

That's the one.

Thank you much appreciated. Should I ask the host about bring the guest back before booking it

Offline ELDNG

I never did and I was fine. Like I said when I was there, there was no concierge/security late at night. Just make sure you pay him off and you'll be okay.

Puma

I never did and I was fine. Like I said when I was there, there was no concierge/security late at night. Just make sure you pay him off and you'll be okay.

I will look after him. Once again thank you

Puma

ELDNG JUST CHECKING BOTH OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SAME APARTMENT.

Offline ELDNG

Lol, yes. It was reviewreader who told me about the apartment in the first place

Offline nike

Just going to copy and paste a couple of posts that I made in the Marrakesh thread but the thread Police suggested perhaps I should post in Tanger thread as I'm in Tanger. :D :P :lol: