Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucySantangelo Glasgow  (Read 2723 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 mins £75

This was plan C after plan A kept getting put back and plan B which was one of the Geordie Babes that Tazz Pimps, but she could not accommodate in my small window of opportunity so it was Lucy Santangelo.
 I was very familiar with all the previous reports but I still was intrigued by her notoriety and profile and she was the only one that was available at short notice.  Communications were clear but it was a bit like paying a ransom, go here then phone go there then phone.  Anyway within half an hour I was in her pad.  Like others she answered the door in civilian gear.  She chatted away quite the thing and was quite personable and likable.  People have said she is a bit chaavy but I didn't get that vibe.  Anyway went for a shower and then when I came back she still had not got ready and I swear I heard her washing the dishes whilst I am lying on the bed twidling my thumbs.  Anyway she eventually came in no kissing just sort of rubbed her boobs over my cock and then went for the oral without.  Asking my preference before she began.  Actually quite pleasant oral with a bit of spit and some eye contact.  Anyway after a while I asked for sex and she says to me she can only offer doggie because I am too big.  WTF was not prepared for that one but was not about to complain at that time.  Then she hands me the condom to put on which again was a first.  Then she bends over and I have to admit she has got a nice body, she has got some elegant artwork tattoos the full length of her back and | did find it a turn on as I pumped away.  Some moans out of her but not over the top. Anyway after a while I decided to get her to do some oral to finish off which was a kind of hand job and oral and she caught my load in her hand.
No attempt at anything else she was up and pottering about after getting shot of the juice.
So I get changed she is talking away and quite friendly and then without any prompting she has a wee rant about UKP she starts saying "let them say it to my face". I actually was going to say something about my wee complaints to her but she was showing me the door bang on the half hour mark at the time.
Now albeit the time wasting etc is taking the piss I have to admit I enjoyed it she was good wee ride and her oral was ok so thats why its a neutral.  I definitely wont visit again but I didn't regret the experience if that makes sense.

DG

Well done for the honest appraisal Chico but I'm a bit surprised you went down this road. After some recent disasters I've given up on Plan Cs and Plan Bs need to be really good and safe  :hi:

Online Poopster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 I swear I heard her washing the dishes whilst I am lying on the bed twidling my thumbs.

Didn't someone actually make a joke the other day about this particular hoor doing the dishes while the punter lies butt naked waiting on her??

I must admit, despite all the negative chat about her, I also find myself intrigued by the legend of Lucy SantAngelo and I'm weirdly not completely put off by all the talk about her timewasting and laziness!  Punting: a funny old game. 

chico1000

It was definitely not a total disaster.  The great thing about this site is you can go  properly prepared a lot of the times.

Offline valdishere

Poopy the facial expression on your profile pic should represent that of someone who recalls all the prior who ha on her poor indifferent service offering the newspaper expose of her and tatooed big cock duo partner who proclaimed to be recruitment firm and her wee maw who also had a profile and was up for fun. Bring back TJ who also queried any positive reviews about her. She's beefed up a bit since her early days and lasted the duration with everyday another punter or two to rush in and out. Well done Chico for highlighting not a great positive. Taz surely you must have sampled her too amongst the many glesga hoors over the years

RandyF

It was definitely not a total disaster.

:lol:  Sounds appalling, but that's the spirit Chico! 

Your a better person than Lucy Sanfernando her maw, and Sebastian combined!  Washing the fucking dishes  :rolleyes:  She just didn't realise who she had in that room mate  :thumbsup: 

Offline bigmike32

I messaged her to see what her special offer was and its 10 mins of a hj and bj at 35 pounds no thanks.

moosehead69

I messaged her to see what her special offer was and its 10 mins of a hj and bj at 35 pounds no thanks.
And did she mention the mandatory 5 minute dish washing ??

Offline bigmike32

Nope she didnt mention that i was just curious what her special offer was and its not good vfm. Take it shes got ocd or something lol.

moosehead69

Nope she didnt mention that i was just curious what her special offer was and its not good vfm. Take it shes got ocd or something lol.
From the reports its time wasting tactic ...

Offline bigmike32

I thought so i wont be going to see her i will only go to glasgow for special punts.

Offline Kildoaldo

Saw her last month, am still looking for a good city centre punt (any ideas). She wasted a load of time by talking crap for ages!!!!

chico1000

To be honest you need to be more specific there is loads in the city centre.
There is all kinds of Geordies on tour at the moment. 
Also there is gabreilla and Sophie T if you have good aw feedback.
Lauren an English tourer is up next week. 
If you come back on with what your after exactly  you might get a better response.

Offline Kildoaldo

Fair enough Chico, ideally any OWO within 10 minutes walk of central station. No old mutters though!

bensonhedges20

Saw her last month, am still looking for a good city centre punt (any ideas). She wasted a load of time by talking crap for ages!!!!

Try the spaniah girl from ibrox. 5 mins drive from tge city otr get the tube.

Alternatively Rachel is a good shout in the city. The young one with the photo of lying on her bed with legs wide open.

Other than that i dont know anyone good in the city. Glaagow is a desert.

The newcastle girls are popular and usually in the city or thereabouts but i get the feeling its selected days

chico1000

Ignore Rachel for the moment unless you are ok with a hit or miss.  Cancels far to often.
As I said Sophie T, Gabreilla, all the Geordies (Maisie, Cherry etc) Horney Hotie is well reviewed but is no longer doing owo but she is good.
Eva is off for a couple of weeks been trying to get hold of her myself.

DG

Ignore Rachel for the moment unless you are ok with a hit or miss.  Cancels far to often.
As I said Sophie T, Gabreilla, all the Geordies (Maisie, Cherry etc) Horney Hotie is well reviewed but is no longer doing owo but she is good.
Eva is off for a couple of weeks been trying to get hold of her myself.

Can't comment on Rachel or Cherrie, but +1 on the rest. Saw Sarah (HH) again recently since her change in services and TBH it was every bit as good as before.