Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catherine Beauty - Birmingham  (Read 1975 times)

3 review(s) for Catherine Beauty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price:60 h/h
Services:FK, OWO, COB

Catherine/Zara
26yr old Polish brunette around 5.6/7 in height.   Pics are quite accurate.  Facially very pretty, tight size 8 body. Cracking little toned ass, small tits.  Very friendly, excellent attitude.  Pics are quite accurate

Meet
Arrived at the apartment was greeted by a very warming smile from Zara.  Offered a shower to which I accepted, whilst she stashed the reddies.  Returned to the room with just my boxers on.  Began chatting while standing she speaks very good English was smiling all the time.  She started to remove her clothes so I walked over to her and said 'let me'.  Begin to explore each other's bodies, me groping her lovely arse and Zara's hands all over my chest.  She offered Anal for extra but I didn't have the funds with me  :(.  Anyway she said remember for next time.  Give her a few pec's on the lips and cheeks.  Didn't seem like she wanted to engage in FK. 

Moved her onto the bed where she told me to remove my boxers.  Want me you suck your cock 'she said'.  Yes please I said in a quite gay high pitched tone, which made her giggle.  Tells me to stroke her pussy gently then starts to lick my lil fella up and down giving good eye contact.  Begins to alternate between sucking and licking.  Then she licks and sucks my balls for a few minutes.  Comes up and lye's next to me and asks me what I like.  Surprisingly when I told her I wanted kissing she said she liked it too.  Lying on our sides facing engaging in light FK.  Develops into DFK at times but if truth be told isn't the best at kissing imo (maybe she would say the same about me).  Onto 69 very enjoyable few mins which we both seem to enjoy.  She was clean shaven and smelt fresh.

On with the hat, reverse CG to start nice view of her ass, I grope/slap her butt cheeks while she slowly grinds slow and deep.  Start to give her some pump action from underneath while she moaned and groaned quietly.  Then she upped the pace for a min/2 and asked to change position.  Me on top varying the pace steadily.  Her ankles round my ear holes next and I shift into 3rd gear and pound away.  She starts to talk dirty and her face turns bright red followed by some more FK.  Again she asks to change so went onto doggy.  Slowly trust her from behind whilst groping her ass, she quietly asks me to fuck her.  Start to bang away hard and she moans louder turned around and looked very flustered.  Noticed her cum around my lil fella so I slowed down for a bit.  Carried on in doggy for about 10mins with more dirty talk mixed in.  Pulled out she starts to suck me again with the hat still on.  Asked for CIM, but was offered COB.  Back to doggy for a few mins then hat off and COB finish.  Offered a shower and told if  I wanted to see her again to ask for Zara

Positives
V.pretty girl, cracking body
Great attitude, friendly
Dirty talking GFE
VFM
Offers anal

Negatives
Kissing just wasn't to my liking unfortunately
Part of Sexy switchers group
Bed was in the same room as the kitchen

Recommendations
Would highly recommend if you like the more dirtier GFE
Ask for Zara when booking
20 extra for anal, guessing would be the same for CIM that may have been the reason I was turned down on this ocassion?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:28:01 pm by JJJ »

Offline Bumbuttass

Good find & cracking review.... Added to the HL.... I must say i likes me Poles & this one seems just my type

Offline JJJ

Good find & cracking review.... Added to the HL.... I must say i likes me Poles & this one seems just my type

Really is a good punt Bumbutass, it's her warmth and friendliness that most impressed me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:44:54 pm by JJJ »

Offline Bumbuttass

Will definitely see her soon.....

Not familiar with the Sexy Switchers group... Do you have more info?

Ming

Hi

Good review, thanks, few questions if you don't mind?

How would you rate her owo? Deepthroat, sloppy??

Does she allow fingers to be inserted, especially during 69?

Thanks

Ming  :hi:

Offline JJJ

Good owo imo, varies her techique licking/sucking from all angles.  Not quite DT wet wouldn't say sloppy.

Did tell me you rubb her bare pussy whilst she gave me owo.  Just didn't want to push it given the punt was going well, so unsure if she allows finger insertion
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:18:17 pm by JJJ »

Offline JJJ

Will definitely see her soon.....

Not familiar with the Sexy Switchers group... Do you have more info?

Group of Polish wgs came to Birmingham around a year ago.  Started working from cheapside now in Chinatown.  Have got a lot of bad press on ukp as they are known for B&S.  Sure you have seen their profiles on aw.  Joanna Naughty, Slim Roxy, Sensual Amanda (stunner)etc.  Believe nearly all of them are very sexy but punters have mentioned they are bad service providers.  Maybe they are upping their game now, most of the group are now offering anal/cim.  If the group had the same attitude as the girl I saw, wgs in Birmingham may have something to be worried about

Offline billyjo

I went to see Amanda sensual a couple of weeks ago.  Arranged time to visit and when I arrived kept telling me 10 minutes.  Phoned and text several times and kept getting reply she's nearly ready, please wait etc.  After 50 minutes waiting she wouldn't answer the phone so I left.  Got a text on my way home saying sorry client extended meet for another hour.  I was tempted to make another booking with her with no intention of turning up just to waste her time like she did mine.

getonit

You would not have seen Amanda sensual anyway , well not the girl displayed on the profile. They are just advertising tools for the group and for whichever girls they have available at the time it is a complete bagatelle as to which girl will answer the door. Sometimes she can  be good and sometimes bad .
See this thread for more :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78628.msg982221#msg982221