Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Leeds?  (Read 4623 times)

northernJim

I'm going to be working in Leeds for a while and from what I can see it has plenty of WG's !  Have been checking things out on AW and Viva street and it seems there is certainly loads of choice.  Looking for girls in central Leeds for an  incall  . Brunettes are my preference and love tattoos . Any thoughts anyone ? Jim

Offline Farmboy

External Link/Members Only

SweetAsCandii is slim, brunette (at the moment) and lots of well done ink, quite expensive at £150/hr but I don't think I've seen anything negative about her ever

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

See her a few times and is great and ticks both boxes for you.

northernJim

Thanks for the recommendations guys have checked out both of the girls you mention and am undecided about first one as she doesn't appear to have any pics of her ink on her profile and I like to know what I'm getting for £150 plus extras.  Kendal is not for me as just not into huge tits even if they are natural! However after a couple of hours on AW came up with a girl that I like the look of (sexycleo) and having checked out her private gallery she certainly has some lovely (tasteful) ink in a girl on girl photo set,something else I like the sound of. Has anyone seen her and what do you think ?  Another bonus for me is she claims to be a 5 min walk from train station. One little problem she is working in York next week so  do I wait till later in week or hop on the train !                                       External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OldAdmin

yorkshire123

And some people think we are too hard on newbies  :unknown:

Offline anonyorks

Why would a WG do this? Mental, I was about to post a couple of people I know have seen her and said she wasn't great!

Rocky Maivia

Was waiting for you to tout yourself:
Hidden Image/Members Only

This is pathetic doing this why can't girls accept deliver good service and you will get a good review why go through hassle of all this

Offline amazing_victoria_no1

• Service Provider
Desperation, lack of business and lack of patience, I guess. Leeds is a specific city. It's hard for some of you to find a good and reliable girl, with so much competition, unless girl has recommendations, it's hard to work in Leeds.

Offline stevedave

it's hard to work in Leeds.

It's interesting you say that - I think it's quite tricky to punt in Leeds at the moment! Yes there are a few top indies and a couple of agencies that are very well thought of, but after that it's pretty slim pickings if you want good service and reliability. Certainly, if you compare Leeds to Manchester, then we lose hands down! Currently, at least.

There are some very good girls that stop by in Leeds from time to time - yourself certainly included - but the girls that seem to stay are...well, nothing to get the pulse racing.

My punting over the past month or so has slowed down, largely because I refuse to spend what is a sizeable amount of money unless I know, or can at least confidently predict it will be money well spent.

Offline p3ngu1n

It's interesting you say that - I think it's quite tricky to punt in Leeds at the moment! Yes there are a few top indies and a couple of agencies that are very well thought of, but after that it's pretty slim pickings if you want good service and reliability. Certainly, if you compare Leeds to Manchester, then we lose hands down! Currently, at least.

There are some very good girls that stop by in Leeds from time to time - yourself certainly included - but the girls that seem to stay are...well, nothing to get the pulse racing.

My punting over the past month or so has slowed down, largely because I refuse to spend what is a sizeable amount of money unless I know, or can at least confidently predict it will be money well spent.

+1

NEGaz

johnboy007

Ditto mate. I've had too many below par experiences with agencies that cover around the Leeds to Sheffield area, that I've actually been going back to Sandy's more when I'm out on the road. £60 for 30 (well 25) minutes, but it's less of a risk. You have agencies such as Playmates where I've basically booked every girl I've been interested in, and agencies like Premier and Angel North who just aren't very helpful on the phone (like Angel North saying all their girls are stunning - yes, big fucking help that is!!!).

So Leeds/Sheffield Agencies I hardly ever use now. You do have to get lucky because none of the agencies tell the truth. They tell you what you want to hear in order to get a booking.

Offline redmist81

I miss the time when leeds had parlours you could spend around £50 for half hour not the ridiculous high prices the indys want to charge now

Rocky Maivia

See I'm new to the punting game but not loving the scene at Leeds to many girls and unreliable services I don't want to waste time and money but Manchester looks really good

Offline anonyorks

I'd say there is plenty of fun to be had in Leeds for £100-£130 per hour with indies it depends what you want to get from punting at the end of the day. Research always pays off I find. I never get people who go see EE (especially Romanian) and then moan about shit service.

I saw a touring girl today who was fun (review to follow) and paid £120.

Offline stevedave

I saw a touring girl today who was fun (review to follow) and paid £120.

I think I know who you mean...if it's the red head I'm thinking of, I would have tried to see her myself but my man flu has crippled me today  :( will be interested, but perhaps slightly peeved, to read your review  :hi:

With regard to costings, as has been discussed elsewhere on here, I'm very much up for doing 60/100 only for October at least...Leeds isn't offering (bar a few exceptions) much to the punter currently, so we should try to vote with our wallets.

andyr25

Any decent massage parlours open at the moment, travelling to Leeds soon and looking for something of interest

Offline stevedave

Any decent massage parlours open at the moment, travelling to Leeds soon and looking for something of interest

Leeds is dead for parlours, the vast majority got shut down by the bizzies a while back. As opposed to our cousins in Sheffield or Greater Manchester, the authorities in Leeds seem to have a zero tolerance policy (though there are 3 in Dewsbury...go figure!)

CockyClarence

Leeds is dead for parlours, the vast majority got shut down by the bizzies a while back. As opposed to our cousins in Sheffield or Greater Manchester, the authorities in Leeds seem to have a zero tolerance policy (though there are 3 in Dewsbury...go figure!)

Aye - no parlours & clamped down on lap dancing places too - but there is a tolerated RLD!?! Go figure that....