Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High.Class.Cornelia  (Read 1001 times)

9 review(s) for Lady Camelia (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pdq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins meet 
tidy flat off west street near job center.
Arrived outside, texted, and had to wait about 5 minutes to get flat details.

Let in by Cornelia wearing a matching bra and pantie set, with a baby doll thing over her and heels.
Hard to gauge her age, but photos on the profile are a good likeness.

Lead into the room where I paid, was offered a shower, while she bobbed out of the room. 
After the shower came back into the room, where I was on my own for a short period.
I was a little wary, so checked the time as it was more than 5 minutes since i had been let in - but this proved to be an unfounded concern. 

Any way my first impressions were her outfit did her no favors, but while standing and kissing her & peeling her clothes off, I was pleasantly surprised - Great figure, beautifully soft skin that was warm to the touch.

Move on to the bed and lay back, where she climbed over me to kiss me and gently but deliberately brushed her breasts and groin on me (very sexy)

She then moved on to a bj (owo - good firm but not much depth - judging by what i have had recently)
Moved between 69,  kissing, bj then  condom on and started fucking in many positions.

So what stuck out in my mind.
Her skin, soft to the touch and her ass - fantastic shape as she was over me.
While fucking she was enthusiastic and pushes back,

Had her face down on the bed, pushed her legs apart and tried pile driving her into the bed - she was pushing back, arching her back and making the right noises, while holding on to me.

Finished up with her giving me a bj then licking/sucking my balls with a handjob.

Showered and chatted as I dressed. (looked much sexier in her causal attire than sex outfit she meet me in) 
Asked and got me a drink. kissed bye and left.
45 minutes from entering the block to being back at the entrance.

Cons -
Close to coming & was told it was 20 to cim.  Not on profile, hence the handjob finish.
Bj was good but not really deepthroating.   
Such a sexy butt, but not keen on fingers being near her ass.

I not sure I would see her again as for me its too much of a GFE (Still very nice)  but I think I prefer PSE.