Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy oriental thai (Peterborough)  (Read 993 times)

1 review(s) for Juicy oriental thai (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sidewinder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a spur of the moment punt but once again the quality in Peterborough was dire so decided to give one of the local Thai houses a go.

Number displayed on profile and easy to arrange. Asked to call back when outside for the apartment number - usual protocol. Was all sorted and there within 25 minutes.

Met by Martha with a little kiss (nothing heavy) although there is a different girl there every week.

She is slim, very petite and attractive with a nice pair of breasts.

Massage to start the onto oral - covered (it's £20 extra for OWO). Technique was fine when she used her mouth but there was the tendancy to revert to the hand more than I wanted. Offers CIM but at £30 extra so I declined and emptied the first lot over her breasts.

During my recovery she was happy for me to use my fingers on her but wasn't too keen on my going too far inside. Ok for clitoral stimulation until it got too sensitive and she pulled my hand away.

Onto round 2 with a new cover on and tried a couple of positions but doggy was the best for both of us. Loved the view of her petite ass sticking in the air and she was quite responsive in this position. Kept pounding away until I shot the second load over her breasts again but this time some of it went onto her face as I was desperately trying to flip her over whilst holding back and moving into position to fire. She said she should have charged me extra for that but then grinned as she wiped it off.

Martha is an attractive girl and a fairly good punt as long as you agree the services beforehand as there are "extras" and finding out its going to cost £30 to blow it in her mouth at the precise point you're about to unload kinda kills the moment.

This goes for any of the girls there as they all seem to offer the same services and the same prices for extras (OWO £20 - Facial/CIM £30) A Levels I didn't enquire about as its not my thing but I'm sure would also have incurred a charge.

I have been a couple of times and seen a few of the different girls there and never had a bad time but I always go with an open mind that it may not be the girl in photo (sometimes it is) and I set out what I am looking for at the start, then its plain sailing.

Would I go back - Have done several times