Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121  (Read 1821 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Curious6705

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Well known on this forum. She was running a BJ offer - 30 mins, DFK, CIM and swallow for £50.

Nice flat near the Harbourside - super location IMO, ideal for punting.

I'd read that she provides an excellent GFE and very good oral, and this was borne out by my experience with her.

She was certainly no clock watcher - it was I who called a halt to proceedings, and I who decided when to leave - we had a chat for a while - she could talk for England!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Excellent review, Squire!  :thumbsup:
Hopefully in 2015 I'll finally get the chance to hi5 this ex-UkP hottie. Hidden Image/Members Only

Curious6705

Excellent review, Squire!  :thumbsup:
Hopefully in 2015 I'll finally get the chance to hi5 this ex-UkP hottie. Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks - as I was typing it, I started thinking a return visit should also be on my to do list for 2015!  :D

SirFrank

Sounds v good. According to her profile she's off with flu at the moment?

SirFrank

Sorry posted too soon then. What I meant to say was do you know if the flu issue is a new thing or has it been on her profile for a while?

Curious6705

Sorry posted too soon then. What I meant to say was do you know if the flu issue is a new thing or has it been on her profile for a while?

I think it's a new thing on her profile. IIRC her profile recently said something like on holiday until the 30th. From what I've seen, when she's working, she usually posts her schedule for the upcoming days or weeks, and some indication of when she's still got free appointment times - not unlike what NG massage does.  :hi:

Offline Roth

Seems to have been up since about Boxing Day.  Hope she gets well soone as she is in my HL. :thumbsup:

SirFrank