Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica Thai (Sandra)  (Read 856 times)

Offline jackaroo2

External Link/Members Only

Took a gamble. Here's what I found.

Firstly, Sandra is an extremely attractive young Thai and very small. Probably early 20s at oldest and about 5 foot nothing, size 8 and lovely full breasts for such a small lass with the longest nipples I have ever sucked....well, managed one of them. Place was actually very pleasant; situated in central Newcastle next to well known pub chain establishment, which has been mentioned somewhere on this forum previously.

Cost was £120 for an hour. Started with massage. Pretty poor so asked to turn around as I wanted to see and touch her lovely body  and it is lovely. Facially very pretty too. The concern about the poor massage was then compounded by it being clear kissing was not on agenda. "You horny" comments weren't really helping either. Another downer, covered oral only, but it was performed very well. She then stopped at my request and mounted me in a squatting cowgirl, and her technique was really good. Turned over for mish and legs almost over her shoulders (not fully due to that pained 'too deep' look). Felt great though and couldn't last long....but was looking forward to round two.....but I basically got a thank you and good bye. WTF. I had hardly got in and I was being asked to leave. I said I'd paid for an hour. Was told I could have more massage but one fuck only. Not happy so said I'd just pay for the half hour and waited to get refund. She exited to the kitchen for a while. Wasn't sure I was getting any refund as I started to dress. Sandra was talking to another girl in the kitchen, but the correct refund was provided so it became £70 for half an hour, though my watch indicated I was only in for 15 minutes! So, not sure if I saved £50, wasted £70 or wasted £20 as many better options for 30 mins at £50.

In summary, sex was enjoyable and anal is a possibility at an extra charge. Sandra is a cracking looking lass with a cracking body, but services are limited, massage is poor and attitude not great. So, neutral review as enjoyable, but poor VFM taking into account other factors. However, for some it will press the right buttons, but for others definitely won't.

Toshiba

Thanks, too many ifs n buts about her

Piss taker by the sounds of it