Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Dany Suad Gateshead  (Read 1020 times)

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

£120 30 mins

Venue, apartments near Baltic

Comms, shit

Meet happened in the last few months

Got the horn and text Dany, proposed a time after a few back and forth texts then radio since until a couple of hours after the proposed time. Arranged for later in the day and sent postcode. On arrival the directions were annoyingly slow and fragmented. Literally could have sent apartment number and door code and that’s that, but instead it was ‘walk to door’….2 mins later…’buzz this apartment’….’come to this floor’… all the while people are going about their daily business and I look like a total moron who has never used a door before.

Once inside I was greeted by Dany who was a lot chunkier than her pictures seem and she barely spoke more than 1-2 words at a time, I suspect because she’s masking a deep voice. Jumped in shower then into the bedroom where she would only offer OW, despite me being totally freshly showered. This lasted for about 30 seconds before she abruptly stood up and bent me over to try and fuck me. I told her I’m top only and what little interest she had quickly vanished. She bent over and attempted to thumb my now limp dick into her arse without even attempting to get me hard first. It was at this point I noticed her lower back was hairy and I totally lost all enthusiasm. Made my excuses and left saying I’d forgotten to pay for parking (I’d arrived by bus). £120 lighter and blue balls all the way home.

Needless to say I won’t be visiting again

Online charliepie

What a waste of money, she's not my type so I'll never see her but I hate it when they drip-feed you the address, what's the point of that?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I nearly walked when i went through the same finding the building fiasco. Don't get me started on the comms, complete radio silence for hours. I did enjoy my time with her. She didn’t suck me like, which was odd but i wanted a difference experience. After i cum she was extremely chatty and friendly. Quite pleasant actually but her english is just acceptable. Voice is fem but the hairy back would have put me right off like but didn’t see her back when she was pounding me into oblivion.

Wonder if the OW was just her being overly safe rather than hygiene.