Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourDarlingHoney - Manchester (Outcall)  (Read 875 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286434) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Donadz

Length: 2 hours
Amount: £290
Date: Few months ago
Looks: Slim, tattoos, piercings etc. Has clear pictures online.
Services: Sex with condom, oral without, reverse oral, light kissing and spitting, domination/submissive/kinks/edging
Book again: Yes, on rare occasions to fulfil a need and if I’m feeling rich
Profile: External Link/Members Only

I’ll omit details as it was an outcall and for my own discretion.

Booking/Comms:
It appears she’s busy but emailed via AW and organised a booking a few weeks out. Her comms and replying were actually very good considering how many emails I sent sorting out the details of the session.

Meeting:

I was half dressed coming out the shower in a rush as she was outside and didn’t want to keep her waiting, said hello and handed over the money then she took a shower. She came out the shower in underwear, she’s very slim (perfect body for me) and heavy on tattoos but had dreadlocks and piercings definitely not my usual go to but a good alt type.

We lay on the bed and discussed the meet and what I’d said over email. I was exploring on this one, a few new things, and seeing how it would go. It was a random 2 hours but here’s a summary:

* We started with ropes, tied to the bed gave her oral and she returned the favour.
* I tried some foot worship, kissing her feet and sucking her toes which she said she liked.
* She gave me oral without, this was on the bed and on her knees. She was good and took it deep at times.
* We played with some toys (covered with condom) but not for long as I wanted to move on and have sex.
* She put a condom on me and rode on top, changed positions including her lay on back and in doggy.
* Then she did some face sitting/reverse oral, started off chill but got really dominant and by the end the bed/headboard was rocking. She said I was good (was more talkative than myself!).
* Finished with a wank and I came a lot (once in the whole session).
* She jumped in the shower and we said our goodbye’s.

All in all a good session, not amazing but not bad. I didn’t do some of the things I suggested and we were bang on two hours in the room.

Note: I only just read some previous reviews, her hygiene was absolutely fine when I saw her and there was absolutely no hint of bb, we used a couple of condoms. That said, first time I’d seen her.