Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Didi - Manchester  (Read 3669 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online CameronB

External Link/Members Only
Was very much looking forward to seeing Thai Didi for the 4th time yesterday. As every other time been an absolute superb passionate service.
When I arrived at her city centre location again - Piccadilly, another bloke just left her apartment as I was outside her door!!  :dash:
Whether he was there to see someone else, no idea but to me this is completely unacceptable for convenbyer belt hygiene reasons as how am I to know.
I questioned her on it on arrival and she said "don't worry darling" my reply no way shagging you again as you have just admitted having sex without showering in between so I walked out.
For hygiene reasons and wasted my travelling time, if known a SP is having back to back bookings with no shower I will walk away, end of the greedy filthy bitch. So once my top thai wifey, now officially divorced 🤣🤣🤣👍 Cheers
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 07:20:36 am by CameronB »

Online Bustydusty

Personally i think not showering between punts is more the norm than the exception unfortunately

Offline Blackpool Rock

The wedding is off then  :rolleyes:

Seriously the other punter may have been from another girl working in the same flat, i've seen her 4 times and she's always been clean, sometimes she's still been in a towel from the last punter and i've seen her jump in the shower after me too

Offline quatter11

Was very much looking forward to seeing Thai Didi for the 4th time yesterday. As every other time been an absolute superb passionate service.
When I arrived at her city centre location again - Piccadilly, another bloke just left her apartment as I was outside her door!!  :dash:
Whether he was there to see someone else, no idea but to me this is completely unacceptable for convenbyer belt hygiene reasons as how am I to know.
I questioned her on it on arrival and she said "don't worry darling" my reply no way shagging you again as you have just admitted having sex without showering in between so I walked out.
For hygiene reasons and wasted my travelling time, if known a SP is having back to back bookings with no shower I will walk away, end of the greedy filthy bitch. So once my top thai wifey, now officially divorced 🤣🤣🤣👍 Cheers

So, from what you’re saying, she didn’t confirm whether she had showered or not, you just presumed she hadn’t and proceeded to walk and label her a ‘greedy filthy bitch’?

You come across as having a seriously worrying attitude to women. Yes, this is a forum for those who frequent sex workers but it’s also fellow human beings we’re talking about and they deserve to be treated with respect.

Online frankc

I think he can articulate in any way he wants in his own review, if you have a problem with it report it to the mods

I read it that he asked her if she'd showered and she didn't say yes...thinking about my punt with this one she probably didn't shower before or after with me either

Online CameronB

So, from what you’re saying, she didn’t confirm whether she had showered or not, you just presumed she hadn’t and proceeded to walk and label her a ‘greedy filthy bitch’?

You come across as having a seriously worrying attitude to women. Yes, this is a forum for those who frequent sex workers but it’s also fellow human beings we’re talking about and they deserve to be treated with respect.

No attitude mate. Just did not appreciate her bot not showering in between punts so walked away ala Craig David. What is your problem with that? 🤣
Heard the guy say thanks Didi on way out too so no way was she sucking my cock instantly after. End of and Many Thanks

Online CameronB

The wedding is off then  :rolleyes:

Seriously the other punter may have been from another girl working in the same flat, i've seen her 4 times and she's always been clean, sometimes she's still been in a towel from the last punter and i've seen her jump in the shower after me too

Yeah the wedding 💯 off geez 🤣. She even said sorry to me too but no matter how passionate was no doubt be again not having her having sex with me when I know she was noshing someone else literally minutes before.
Shame but divorce papers now through the post lad....haha I respect everyone until they show disrespect. Works both ways 👍
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 10:32:18 am by CameronB »

Offline Evilfox

I must admit that in the last place i saw her, there was definitely no showering between clients as the shower wasn't even working. There was no hot water so I'm not sure what she did to clean herself during her whole stay there! Probably that place is just for business?

Offline jonko

I think that’s a fair comment. These girls expect us to shower before seeing them so why wouldn’t they have the decency to shower. Sometimes I have asked a girl to shower with me when I arrive then I know that they have showered. That also has its advantages as there is nothing like a good fondle of soapy tits in the shower and having your cock massaged in the shower. Gets you hard right away. Admittedly though, not many girls will do and often take it as an insult if you ask them have they showed and can you shower with me to be sure!  I got kicked out of one Polish girls house for asking was she clean and showered!!

I sometimes wonder how many girls have not showered in between. Particularly Asian girls , I seen many (Not all) just wipe their fanny with a wet wipe and get dressed ready for the next client whilst saying “hurry baby next client is coming”.. dirty women some of them.

But Didi it surprises me as when I did see she was sparkling clean and went for a shower after my punt whilst I was getting dressed. But that was early on in her punting days. She and her friend have probably got greedy as they have got very popular - shame to hear it!

You were lucky to get an appointment though even though you walked out, I called in the morning as I only just heard at the weekend that she was back and I was desperate to see her as my number one Thai and she texted me back no room and that today she was moving to St Helens. Bummer. I think next her I will ask to be her first client of the day.

Offline two pumps and squirt

I can say when i have met her on two occassions she smelt fresh and her breath was minty clean and  she had a shower whilst i was getting dressed on both occassions so i think she is showering after every punt.

I for one will be retunring and one neg review aint going to change my mind

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I can say when i have met her on two occassions she smelt fresh and her breath was minty clean and  she had a shower whilst i was getting dressed on both occassions so i think she is showering after every punt.

I for one will be retunring and one neg review aint going to change my mind
Four not one  :D

I’ve not met so can’t comment, but the OP was right to walk and red card it if that’s how he felt

Offline two pumps and squirt

Four not one  :D

I’ve not met so can’t comment, but the OP was right to walk and red card it if that’s how he felt

Thats fair enough i totally agree and everyone alowed there opinion.

In this game though it would be nice and not unreasonable to expect girls to be shower between punts but at the same time if someone is put off by that maybe this game isnt for them. Most parlour girls do not shower between punts but people still go me included. Same with most the busier working girls.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
It puts me off, some bloke licking her tits and fanny before me, I may as well just snog him  :lol:

I would avoid a girl reported with poor hygiene here, my choice, others may disagree I accept that.

The thai I met this week stripped and put a towel around herself to shower as I dressed, nice to know.

Online Bustydusty

I used to expect the sp to shower between punts but have accepted now that its a rarity

Online Rack Admirer

Another issue is having OWO or DFK. Difficult to know beforehand if the WG has used mouthwash between clients.

Offline cheshireknobb

Ask her to shower before session
simple

Offline cobrared123

Saw Didi last week in st helens. My 1st visit to her.. She was straight in the shower after our meeting.  great service and hygene spot on

Offline Long121

I had to wait a few minutes for her as she was showing and then she showered after before I’d even left while I was getting dressed! I will be seeing her again soon for sure.  I’m amazed you can be so fussy sleeping with prostitutes. If doubt the cleanliness of a working girl i just avoid any kissing