Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet_Slut, incall, Sheffield  (Read 2554 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6733731) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline JJ0

Scarlet_Slut
External Link/Members Only

Venue: Large chain hotel in the centre of Sheffield. Access upstairs via the lift or stairs is right next to the entrance, large open foyer so I didn't have to walk past reception. Called on arrival and room number was given promptly.

Price: £140 for 1 hour + £50 for filming as advertised on her profile

Comms: Initially on AW then via WhatsApp. All via messages, sent a detailed message of what I was looking for which she confirmed she was happy to provide.

Services: Roleplayed a soft CNC type fantasy including deep throat & face fucking, choking, slapping, spanking, spitting, rimming along with other things listed on her profile. Note if you use some of the words on her profile in AW message you will get a warning...

Roleplay scenario was that she was a mates sisters, I turned up at their house and she was the only one in. My aim was to kiss her and use her to cum, hers was to get to the door and escape - she was in control of this scenario at all times using safe words/ actions. It all flowed very nicely and lived up to my expectations.

The girl: her pictures and videos on AW are very accurate in all senses. She's nice and petite and her body is all in proportion. I've seen some comments to say her makeup is scary/off-putting (I had the same first impression) however in person she is very friendly, naturally submissive and can hold a conversation.

The action

Knocked and answered the door promptly wearing exactly what was requested. Money exchanged and camera setup before the action began.

Scarlet fulfilled my roleplay excellently, pushing me off when I went to kiss her, trying to escape before finally succumbing to my advances.

After the introductory rough and tumble, I got her up against the wall to test her limits in regard to choking, slapping, and gagging.

After figuring out how much she can be choked, how hard she likes to be slapped, I tested out her gag reflex with my fingers - scarlet has an active gag reflex but will perceiver and struggle for you (which is half of the fun right?!). She also seemed to really enjoy being spat at, opening her mouth to receive it and licking it off her own face.

Got her on her knees and begun forcing her to deep throat me, from her videos I was initially concerned how much she would be able to take. She said she always trys to take as much as she can and on the day she manage to deep throat me fully whilst gagging and choking away. Upped the rate and began face fucking her, not quite as deep so not full throat fucking (still trying to find someone that can do this in the east midlands area?), did this in various positions including head hanging over the bed, a highlight was her on her front on the bed holding onto her ankles - she was gagging and struggling but to be fair to her she did not let go of her ankles as per my request.

Her throat had taken quite the pounding so gave her a rest and let her rim me, nice and wet and deep just how it should be. Condom on and bent her over the bed for a rough pounding before flipping her onto her front and pinning her down. Ready to pop, got her on her knees mouth wide open and received the facial willingly then had her eat every last drop of my cum.

Quick break then onto round 2, let her take her time getting me hard again, started off rimming me before deep throating me for as long as she could.

Condom on followed by sex in several positions - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, prone bone, doggy, missionary with legs over shoulders - she was enthusiastic and took a good pounding in all positions. Asked her where she wanted me to cum, in her mouth she said, as she eagerly waited to swallow it all.

Not rushed at any point and offered a shower as the end of the session as I'd worked up quite the sweat! Followed up with a nice cuddle and conversation.

Scarlet definitely lives up to her name - she is quite the slut! This girl clearly loves to be used (consensually of course) after establishing the baseline limits I increased the intensity throughout the meet, as we got her warmed up it was easy to see how much she was enjoying it. I spat at, slapped and choked her throughout the meet and you could see she thoroughly enjoyed it, she even cracked the odd smile on video after being slapped.

Would I return? Of course I would! I've already been thinking about what we can get up to next time!

Offline soppyget

Great review jjo and sounds like you had a fantastic time.  I tried booking with her but her availability disappears quickly.  Better luck next month hopefully.

Offline DThunter01

Pretty much mirrors my meet with Scarlett (review coming soon)
Altho I was slightly underwhelmed with her DT skills as she tapped out quite often, and struggled to take me to the nuts. Think I had her fully down twice maybe, both times she had a long recovery so lost rhythm.

If you are looking for unrestricted full on throat fucking I’d suggest Ava in Doncaster in my reviews or Layla who I think you have seen  :drinks:

Offline JJ0

Ahh that's annoying! I would say I'm pretty average 6" and 5" circumference, she did say her gag reflexs vary but would try her best, maybe I caught her on a better day? She had me right down her throat a good amount but can't say it interrupted the rhythm.

That's exactly what I'm looking for - thank you for the recommendations! Yes I've seen Layla a couple of times who always provided a good service when you actually managed to meet her but she seems to have gone AWOL now... It's a shame there aren't many girls that can take a proper throat fucking, especially around the punting desert of Newark.