Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible scammer MillieMayXX Matlock/Notts  (Read 791 times)

Offline haggiaxxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a cam session to see what she was like, very pretty. Then bought one of her videos (strips for you) and it wasn't the same woman, the one in the video had tattoos on the inside of her elbows and a completely different face.

Given the name as a preview screen for the videos I think this one is scamming or purchased the account.

Online scutty brown

a lot of red flags on that profile:

a small deposit may be requested to ensure a genuine connection
I cannot take bookings over the phone
I prefer WhatsApp messages
I will only see English clients.

Offline HoldMichaels

Pretty sure this one is involved with Pear Tree mob so quite likely a scammer tbh.

Online badsin

Pretty sure this one is involved with Pear Tree mob so quite likely a scammer tbh.

What makes you think that? :hi:

Offline HoldMichaels

I met 'Emily' many years back and still have her number saved (tbh mainly because of the statuses on WhatsApp) and this girl's AW pics were 'advertised' on one of said statuses.

Offline rubestar

I've seen her but never had chance to write a review and its out of the timeframe now. I've not seen her private gallery or movies but the photos are definitely her of her body. Was nothing special puntwise and wouldn't go back, I asked her about the peartree association as i've seen Emily and see the status' updates on whatsapp, she told me she use to work there at the start but now works from her friends house in the swadlincote area most of the time now.

Offline bozzyman

At £200 an hour she can keep her pussy.