Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miss Kadory - Gloucester Road, London  (Read 2745 times)

Offline getfree3030

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: £300 Incall (£300 base rate; extra available was £100 for her cum, which I did not take)
When: November 2023

Comms
•   Excellent. Very fast replies and straight to the point, via Whatsapp.

•   Flat c. 5mins walking from Gloucester Road subway station. Clean and functional.

Girl
•   BP pic of her sitting on the bed and 24sec video are the most representative of her.
•   Good looking feminine face as per photos.
•   Very tall, c. 185cm+. Great body shape as per photo/video, nice balance of slightly toned and soft, feminine and not muscular.
•   Fake tits but not badly done.
•   Age not sure, I’d say around 25.
•   Very friendly girl, willing to please.
•   Very basic English, but enough for basic conversations.

Meet
•   Brief introduction and kiss, sorted paperwork and quick shower.
•   After the shower, started with intense, passionate DFK. She bit my lips very hard leaving small lip bruises (to keep this in mind as it can be embarrassing to explain). Very soft lips. Also neck and ears biting/kissing.
•   Then played with her tits and sucked her nipples, which were quite responsive.
•   Then moved down to OWO her (while also fingering her). She got hard quickly and it’s definitely big as per her photos/video. After a bit, she got dominant and started to DT/face fuck me which was not easy given dimensions/gag reflex. Perfectly clean, fresh and no taste.
•   Then she rimmed and fingered me. Tremendous rimming skills. I also rimmed her during 69.
•   Then she topped me (protected) in doggie, mish, prone bone and standing. Very energetic, passionate and dominant. She chocked me, slapped me and also spitting in my mouth. As pointed, she goes very hard to the point it actually hurt, ngl, but hey seeing her so hot and dominant, chocking and slapping me was Kink Central + it gave some Euphoria vibe, so whatever.
•   Finished on her chest while fingering her. She didn’t come as I knew that would have been extra.
•   Some relax and brief chat about random stuff, then showered and left.

Will I be going back? – If it wasn’t for the steep £300, definitely yes as I would also try to bottom her. But £300 is too much in this economy, and that’s even excluding her cum. But fee aside, loved her dominant performance, attitude and she’s very hot.

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Gorgeous transgirl easily hotter than lots of cis girls and with a great body.
•   Extremely willing to please and engaging/friendly.
•   Dominant, not afraid to do what she (allegedly) wants.
•   Solid technique, especially DFK, fingering and rimming. She definitely knows how to deliver her services.

Neutral
•   Nothing.

Negatives
•   Steep fee at £300 + £100 for her cum.
•   Very hard kissing which caused lip bruises (suppose also a positive lol) + topping bit too aggressive (suppose this is subjective and dependant on pain level, experience, etc; also a positive as loved seeing her so dominant).

Offline ptt67

Thank you for such a detailed review - She has been recommended to me by another regular forum contributor but despite her outstanding service I feel that £300 per hour (let alone an extra £100 to cum) is simply more than I am prepared to pay.....rates girls are charging are going through the roof and will continue to do so unless punters collectively agree not so fork out such exorbitant sums ....just my sixpence worth of course.

...anyway, glad you had such a good time  :hi:

Offline charliepie

Agree about the prices, I guess they only need 1 or 2 per day to be raking it in!