Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Didi Thai - Cardiff (near Train Station)  (Read 2351 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline HLJ84

External Link/Members Only

Big thank you to hamusa who also posted a review of Didi. I completely forgot her name and details. She'd moved on by the time I came to write a review and it was only reading his review that I found her profile again.

Meet with her sometime in late November and had a really good punt. She's a ditty little thing - small with great tits. Pretty sure it's her in the pics. I thought she was really attractive.

She goes at you almost immediately after you're through the door. She was kissing me and stroking my cock through my trousers before I could even get to my wallet. She listed her extras and from memory they were something like £40 for anal and £20 for rimming. There may have been others but that's all I remember. I paid for the hour and also for anal.

A shower was offered but I was literally out of the shower just before I came there. She launched herself onto my cock with gusto. Great head, eye contact, enthusiasm, the whole deal. I swopped her into a 69 and she fingered her own ass for me while she sucked my dick. Strong start! Then she asked me to fuck her ass. It took a little while to manipulate my cock into her but it was well worth the wait. Best anal I've had for years. She can take an absolute pounding! For some reason, despite being wildly turned on, I lasted ages but she took it without even the hint of complaint. Had an Olympic level orgasm in her tight little ass and collapsed onto the bed.

Did not consider for one second that she would be able to get another round out of me. Silly me!

She gave me a nice gentle massage (nothing like a real massage - more a chance to catch our breath) for five or ten minutes then began the swipes with more and more of her body touching me until she was rubbing up and down. Low and behold I was up and running again. Miracle from my POV. She then locked on to my cock like she'd found her calling and gave me some of the best working girl head I've ever had. Blew my load in her mouth and she popped off to sort herself out. Came back for a quick cuddle and I grabbed a quick shower. Checked my watch as I got back to the car and it had been about an hour and twenty. Definitely not a clock watcher.

My punts are few and far between these days so having such a good one put me in a great mood for weeks. Highly recommend Didi to anyone considering taking the dive.