Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little iris - thai, cardiff incall  (Read 3043 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Clovell

Little iris - cardiff, apartment very close to central train station. Commonly used place, met few SPs here.

Meet took the place recently last few weeks.
Girl, very pretty, great body, not an inch of fat on her, enhanced tits, age correct, and very good service! 1hr meet, £130 plus gave her 20 extra at the end for cim.

Services, sex in multiple positions with legs over shoulders and loves a good pounding..
Services, FK , OWO , Cim , 69

Mid afternoon meet, very pleased when I saw her, even more pleased when she stripped off. Straight into fk, then she dropped to her knees for great owo, onto bed where this continued..her then on top and she was really getting into it, she gives a very cheeky/sexy look when she stares you in the eyes, great smile too, and after about 15mins decided to off load round 1 which she asked did I want to cum in her mouth..so straddled her and gave part facial and rest in her mouth. Straight into round 2 with plenty of positions done and very intimate it was too. Then into 69 which she loved too, positions herself perfectly in fairness, after 10 mins of this it was time to shoot again and she took another load in her mouth. Had a little chat about life and off I went.
A nice passionate meet with a hot thai girl who was very eager to please, so all boxes ticked.
Would I return? Absolutely.
Definitely one for the thai lovers

Online ThaisAreBest

Was CIM offered for free or did she tell you it would be extra when she asked if you wanted it ?

Offline Clovell

Was CIM offered for free or did she tell you it would be extra when she asked if you wanted it ?

Can’t recall her mentioning it but was stated in a txt when arranged, so I just put it on the cabinet before leaving

Offline Wilkie69

Now showing up in Blackpool which is a shame as I plan to pop my Thai cherry this weekend and she sounds right up my street....have my heart set on a petite Thai.

Ah well, back to the drawing board

Offline Dan Dastardly

Now showing up in Blackpool which is a shame as I plan to pop my Thai cherry this weekend and she sounds right up my street....have my heart set on a petite Thai.

Should have read my review a fortnight ago pal

Online ThaisAreBest

Geegee thai is back in Cardiff. She isn’t as petite as Iris and a few years older but she’s a lot sexier than her pics imo and she’ll give you a fantastic meet.

Offline Wilkie69

Geegee thai is back in Cardiff. She isn’t as petite as Iris and a few years older but she’s a lot sexier than her pics imo and she’ll give you a fantastic meet.

I did spot her profile and seems well reviewed. I may see who else pops up this week but she may be getting a call!