Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey - Fallen Angels - Cardiff  (Read 2028 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6578329) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline johnstoves102938

Honey - Fallen Angels
External Link/Members Only
Incall £200

Meeting
Came across Honey on the Fallen Angels Whatsapp status, where they usually post pics of the girls working on the day and usually a day or 2 in advance. Booking was arranged promptly by FA admin and the full address sent over. All quick and easy.
Location was a Cardiff central hotel, very central location. Honey had some issues checking into the hotel so the meet was slightly delayed but FA admins did a good job of updating me along the way

Met Honey who opened the door in sexy lingerie, very smiley and easy to chat to you. Felt immediately at ease. Pics posted by the agency on the whatsapp as well as the website are an accurate reflection of her and up to date.
We laid together on the bed and chatted to break the ice. Honey is a good kisser, not deep deep but good enough. This girl can talk and makes you feel very much at ease straight away. Undressed each other and had a good suck on her enhanced but well done breasts. Had a good lick of her nipples which were sensitive. Went down for some RO, she gets wet very easily. She doesnt allow any fingers inside, however, but happy to be tongued and have her lips sucked - she was now getting very wet so we went into OWO which was nice, good technique and was able to go deep enough, not fully but good enough. Sight with her tits hanging over and her head bobbing up and down will stay in my memory for a long time. She is FAF imo, good toned body overall, think she works out. Size 8/10.  Started off in cowgirl, standing doggy then onto the bed, before some missionary with legs over shoulders before I finished in the bag. She has a great ass and looks good bent over in doggy and is happy to take a pounding. I came quicker than I usually do which was a surprise but think I really needed this one so wasnt able to try a few more positions which I would have liked. Didnt explore any further if she's be down for a facial but I highly doubt it seeing as she'd made quite an effort with her makeup. Finished with 5 mins to go, went to rinse off in the shower and then chatted for a few more mins before heading out into the dark. Didnt feel rushed at any point. Left with a smile

Summary
Fit blonde lass with enhanced tits, description incl. age seems accurate and photos up to date. Honey was easy to chat to and made me feel at ease after a rough morning at work. Faultless comms with the agency, have used them a few times before and will continue to. The agency also has some girls working from Swansea, and sometimes the girls swap between Cardiff and Swansea so best save their number and keep an eye out on their whatsapp status

If I've missed any details, happy to answer any questions. Been a long day but thought I'd get a review up before I lose chance
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used to be Foxy Tia at Portfolio and candyvbabestation according to previous posts

Offline johnstoves102938

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used to be Foxy Tia at Portfolio and candyvbabestation according to previous posts

Yes can confirm
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac