Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H - Birmingham  (Read 2767 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017352) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

External Link/Members Only
£140 - 1hr

Slim pickins in brum at the moment.  Few reviews led me to this one

Location - Central Birmingham hotel near chinatown
The Girl - Not many pics to give an impression, the bent over ass pic is a fair representation of her from behind.  Id put her early 30s.  I found her pretty, I like the limited make up / natural look and she ticked this box.  Has a brand new pair of bolt ons from a month ago, still bruised and tender so didnt play with them too much - Prefered her ass anyway
Comms - Text sent, replied fairly fast.  Time agreed, Once arrived, phone call with instructions to the room.  Nice and simple
The Business -Very GF like, lots of kissing, probably the most DFK ive had from a WG. 2 rounds, long relaxing massage in between.  She was incredibly keen to get a round 2, where as most would happily ignore it unless you request, she was all about it.

Pro's - Nice body, pretty face, super friendly
Con's - OW only.
Overall - Enjoyed would go back

Few people have reported before, super friendly, very much a nice girl, very girlfriend like !

Offline Juankerr

Offline alabama1

Seen her once (reviewed), had a great time. Just a (big) shame she doesn't do OWO.  :(
Thanks for review OP  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 09:37:31 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Joball87

She is a good one, saw her again recently. The bolt ons look well done albeit quite hard ATM as is usual with new ones. Agree with the OP, she really makes an effort to ensure you have a great time and get your money's worth. She indulged me with a nice role-playing this time and was on it as soon as the door was opened, and we practiced a new position (for me anyway). Excellent GFE.

Offline Beerswillin99

She looks great from the limited pics, added to HL. Thanks!

Offline Indigo

Thanks for the review - is this the same Melanie H from a few years ago? I saw her and she was great

Offline Indigo

Thanks for the review - is this the same Melanie H from a few years ago? I saw her and she was great
Ah OK it is - read other recent reviews. Cool.