Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Thai Jessy, norwich. Meet didn't happen.  (Read 1127 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7167287) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Felt the urge and texted this one asking for location and availability. Got a standard reply with location and menu / prices as below.

15min - £50
30min - £70
1hr - £120 cum 2 times

Extra
OWO - £10
CIM - £20

I will give u number of apartment when u arrive

Start work 9.30 finish 9.30 xx

I replied saying I doubted Id make it before closing time as I need to get cash, parked etc and I wasn't familiar with her location. She replied asking what time I could make, and she was free at 10. When I asked if she had anything earlier I was told 9.40 which worked for me. Got there, parked and texted bang on time. She seemed surprised and asked if I was there. When I confirmed she was silent for a few mins (seemed like ages) then texted me at 9.50 asking for another 5-10 mins.

I decided to leave at this point, as was getting cold, waiting about, and politely told her so and that I would try the next day She replied to say she was leaving the next day, and she has now popped up in Telford...

Jessy was polite in the comms, although this  is a red by default due to meeting not taking place.

I will try again next time she's in norwich (my text asking when this would be was not replied to).

Just posting to let other know of my experience.

Offline Tomcat007

One of my pet hates is puctualty ... I do my best to leave most times 5 min before time is up. And arrive 10 to 15min  before and let them know I'm present and waiting...
But it is a double edge sword...
Is it because a punter is overstaying?
Is it because she has back to back appointments and is a wet wipe girl between punters?

Online norwichfunseeker

Comms were ok tbf, although always seem longer when you're nearby, waiting.

I was a little wary of seeing her after her usual hours, as didn't want to be seen as a boundary pusher, or have a tired performance.

I'd assume she wasn't with a punter, but depends if she's doing the comms personally.