Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely_cindy. - Reading  (Read 4562 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7174386) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Half an hour/100

Communication:
Communication all done via text by someone else. All quite fluent and straight forward. Will come back to that.

The lady:
I was encouraged by Steve Jones review here and wasn't disappointed. She now has a lot more pictures in her gallery (100+).
You really get what you see. Agewise mid twenties, I suppose. Nice personality, but comes across a bit shy at some point.

The meet:
There isn't that much to add to Steve's report. The main challenge: in case your Spanish is rusty, you might run into some communication problems. I was ok with it.
Overall, this was a very much vanilla meet. A bit too passive at times.
She did all what I wanted, but also hides behind a huge smile.

After the meet:
Immediately after I left I got a text message in fluent English written by the pimp. He/she wanted to have feedback on aw straight away. Someone building a positive reputation. Feedback was increasing massively for a few days. But such a contrast having seen this lady with no English and getting a fluent text straight afterwards.

Conclusion:
Overall, positive. A bit too passive, but this might come with the language barrier as well. Thus, in a way too expensive.

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

The meet:
There isn't that much to add to Steve's report. The main challenge: in case your Spanish is rusty, you might run into some communication problems. I was ok with it.
Overall, this was a very much vanilla meet. A bit too passive at times.
She did all what I wanted, but also hides behind a huge smile.

Useless review. Make it useful

Give me a clue.
Did you get a BJ and sex? Was the BJ covered or uncovered, was CIM on offer?
What position was the sex?

Offline pythago

Did you get a BJ and sex? Was the BJ covered or uncovered, was CIM on offer?
What position was the sex?

OWO and sex. Started her on top, finished in doggy. I didn't ask for CIM.

Offline pythago

I didn't ask for CIM.

But profile says/and said before, that CIM is 30 extra.

Offline heathen666

I tried arranging a punt with her last night. Agreed an hour booking for 7pm at lunchtime. I followed up with a confirmation message at 6pm but she said she wasn't feeling well and had to cancel. Maybe I got out trumped with a longer booking.. Who knows?