Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexcmilf28 in Camberley  (Read 1160 times)

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her lately?
looking at toftt.

Online rubric

Offline contentguy

Search for her ID, potential barebacker and reference to a ‘recent eviction’ tab in her page.  Not sure what it said but it clearly wasn’t about pay to play.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252267.msg2574647#msg2574647

Have you seen the ‘Clients’ tab on her current page?

Not for me!

Offline shyleo

Thanks folks..
As she hasn't had a review on here since 2019, just wondered if anyone had seen her lately.
Her AW reviews seem to be good.

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks folks..
As she hasn't had a review on here since 2019, just wondered if anyone had seen her lately.
Her AW reviews seem to be good.
If you’re still considering seeing her after the neutral review and my warning then you need your head testing. But each to their own and do report back once you’ve seen her.

Offline shyleo

Thanks for the comments Sensual.. This was my reason for checking on here if anyone had seen this SP recently as she has alot of positive reviews on AW but nothing on UKP since 2019.

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks for the comments Sensual.. This was my reason for checking on here if anyone had seen this SP recently as she has a lot of positive reviews on AW but nothing on UKP since 2019.
There are a lot of barebackers out there but also a lot of unsuspecting punters. If she hadn’t have offered it to me in correspondence then I likely would have seen her and been none the wiser. A warning to us all to take care of ourselves.