Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai99 - Brentwood  (Read 1607 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113339) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline robboflam

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Didnt answer phone but was prompt at replying by txt

Venue - Pretty grim 60's - 70's tower block, though inside the flat was nicer than the exterior/shared areas. There is on-street parking nearby after 6pm. Before that you may struggle, though i doubt anyone would object to you parking out the front of the building as there is a car park (says permit holders only, but unlikely to be checked)

Price - £80 for 30 mins. The txt listed some extras, but i didnt add any

Lady - As others have said she is the lady in the pictures, albeit they are more glamourous looking. She is pretty though and slim/small. Was wearing mesh dress which other reviews also mentioned. Fake boobs are ok, though cant say i am a fan of fakes. Downstairs was quite bushy which is unusual to see, so if trimmed or shaved is your thing, then maybe not your cup of tea. Very soft pubes though ! English is a bit odd, hard to tell how much she understands, and when she speaks its quite hard to make out what is being said. Maybe my age and deafness !!

Service - Stand up kissing, nipple sucking both ways, then onto bed for a bit of kissing, but she turned he head away 50% of the time (other reviews suggest she was quite into kissing) and definitely no tongues. Some oral on her (no real reaction at all) then covered up for oral on me, which was nice enough but nothing to write home about. Asked what position i wanted sex in, then fake moans started almost straight away. Pumped away for a bit in the one position and filled the bag (well ok, filled might be generous). Quite a long clean up process by her which was nice in a way but considering i was in and out in 19 mins, of which 2-3 were "cleaning", then maybe not quite so great
Overall I am not sure this is the job for her. Seemed pretty disinterested and functional, a bit like many of the walk ups in Soho. My experience was closer to Blackpool Rock's review....maybe she now has a more mechanical approach than the initial reviews on her experienced.

Would i return - No.