Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie at GFE Bury  (Read 935 times)

Offline suede

External Link/Members Only

Has any one seen her ? 
she looks very attractve.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wonder whether this is the same girl?

External Link/Members Only
I also wondered that and both on my radar however she's listed as a C cup at Baileys and an F at GFE, unlikely for a parlour to say C if she's bigger and claiming an F when she's a C is a stretch even for a parlour description

Offline Duke of Earl

I also wondered that and both on my radar however she's listed as a C cup at Baileys and an F at GFE, unlikely for a parlour to say C if she's bigger and claiming an F when she's a C is a stretch even for a parlour description

Completely agree with your logic. But proflies roughly match otherwise and seems a coincidence for two fit looking girls called Katie to appear at the same time (albeit there is every chance that neither set of pictures are actually real). In addition the rota days dont clash. I guess to find out someone needs to book one of them and ask her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Completely agree with your logic. But proflies roughly match otherwise and seems a coincidence for two fit looking girls called Katie to appear at the same time (albeit there is every chance that neither set of pictures are actually real). In addition the rota days dont clash. I guess to find out someone needs to book one of them and ask her.
Yeah I often ask if a girls works elsewhere in conversation as sometimes they do but under a different name