Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fully Blosomed Clacton  (Read 1044 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7201464) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Barry782

External Link/Members Only

Saw this sp recently, was hoping for the new Honey Blonde, however and it's a negative from me

Called and discussed my requirements -

Deep throat

Facial

Multiple cum

Rimming on me

All agreed on the phone. I always confirm verbally as Aw likes lists can be a little deceiving.

Arrived at an easy to find location, on a residential estate.

Door opens and an older blonde opens with the behind the door routine.

I see the face, and am immediately disappointed. No worries I think to myself-she's going to have my dick down her throat soon enough.

Upstairs to a room fit for purpose. Condoms in the side etc. And a bed that seems clean.

The robe sp is wearing comes off and it's been hiding some spaniel ears tits, and a wobbly, jelly belly, with flaps of skin not dissimilar to those of someone that has lost a huge amount of weight.  It's not a major issue for me, as I'm more interested in the action and service, however others may want to be aware that the images on Aw are hiding this.

Action time.

A rather dry blowjob, with a rough tongue begins and I'm not impressed. Hand holding the shafts to prevent anything deeper than the lips.

Ask sp to move hand and give the dt that was promised, and apparently she's stone deaf because this was ignored.

Keep asking and finally the hand goes away, and the head stays at the same depth. Great.

She then stops, whispers something about being a naughty boy, and brings her head up to mine. I'm expecting some kissing action, however it seemed that sp was trying to sit on my bare cock! I moved her away and said if you want that, then you're going to need a condom, to whish she smiled and did some kind of miaow like a cat (??????) and went back towards my dick. Bj ensues but now I'm not allowed to look at her. OK...

I then suggest the facial that I had agreed, and surprise surprise, the deafness returns. In the end I decide I've had enough and blow my load in her mouth.

The rimming didn't happen either.

So all in all a waste of time and money.

And before any white knights get themselves and their knickers all bunched up- I cannot confirm 100% that she was going to bare back me, and I can only give an account from my own perspective. That being said, I cannot fathom any other reason why she moved in the way she did.

Offline radioman33

And charging £100 for half an hour,when fit Russians/EE in Chelmsford only £80

Offline oohermrs

Sorry you didn't have a good time Barry, I only went for a blowjob and got OWO and CIM finish + swallow, which I was happy with.

Doesn't sound it's worth doing any more than that though...

Offline Barry782

Cheers mate.

It's much better if the sp is upfront about the service they provide as the buyer can make an informed choice. If I'd known, I'd have treated it as a p&d and she wouldn't have got the negative.

And the bb stuff just makes it all more murky. Be upfront, let punters make informed choices and profit - there's plenty of bloke out there looking for that service.
Cest la vie and all that-need to find someone that can help me forget about this one 😜😊