Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW❣️Sexy Sweet girl arrive at Nottingham today  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Dave82

External Link/Members Only

So this was a last minute and not a well thought out punt but worked out well in the end.

I had planned on getting out back end of last week, sent a few messages... Nowt. Tried again yesterday.... Nowt. So today I was determined to get out even though I was really pushed for time.

Fired off messages to 4 girls I was interested in. 1 didn't reply, 2 couldn't accommodate the time I needed, the above replied straight away and I was booked in for 20 minutes later. Comms were spot on.

The girl, I didn't expect would be the girl in the picture, they never are. However the girl in the pictures is definitely the girl I saw. Albeit a bit chubbier than the Photoshop. Still very pretty. I'd say size 8 maybe a 10 at a push. No tattoo.

Paid £60 for 30 minutes. I usually pay extra for OWO but wasn't offered this so didn't bother asking.

Location. It's a corner house off nuthall road facing a van rental. Free parking on a side street.

Arrived a little early, had to wait a couple of minutes and shown straight up stairs by the maid. Cash handed over. Door closed we stop off and onto the bed.

The girl doesn't speak English at all. I found her to be playful and jolly.. hands all over me, sucking and biting my nipple's whilst her hands were downstairs trying to wake him up.

As I'm starting to rise on goes the condom for OW. To be honest I'm not a fan of OW. I kind of need OWO to get me going so didn't think this was going to work out well. The girl really put her back into and got me to full mast pretty quickly and kept going for a good while till I was closed to blowing. She then swapped the condom and jumped on top. This was good and last a few minutes until I took over and smashed away in Mish until I blew in the bag.

The girls got a nice set of natural boobs, not massive and not small. I spent the whole time playing with those.

After the deed she gave me a few wipes to clean up etc, I got dressed,  quick cuddle and away.

Do I recommend, YES
Would I return, possibly as a plan B.

I did learn a lesson today though. I should plan my punts better and not rush. I ended being late to a meeting after. I thought I'd make it in time but didn't. Better planning needed.

Cheers

Offline wantkinkyfun

Thanks for the review. She looks fantastic!

Offline Dave82

Thanks for the review. She looks fantastic!

Yeah I thought she was pretty. A bit older and chunkier than the pics. No complaints from me

Online ZeroCount

Yeah I thought she was pretty. A bit older and chunkier than the pics. No complaints from me

What age would you say, at a guess?

Offline Dave82

What age would you say, at a guess?

At a guess late 20s early 30s