Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice or girltattoogiulia  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Thecook

Well reviewed ladies, both I’d love to see….which would you choose first?
Many thanks

Offline Doyle

Alice for me.  I felt a better connection with her than Giulia which, for me at least, enhances the experience.  She also offers anal now if that's your thing.

There's quite a difference in appearance if that matters to you, but that's fairly clear from their profiles/reviews.

Of course if price is critical Alice is (now) a tenner more for the hour, and £30 more for the half hour.  Giulia's 30 minute rate is looking like pretty good value.

Offline justalad

No brainer for me.  Alice wins hands down, without a doubt the best SP (which I’ve seen) in Cardiff and surrounding areas.  Very attractive, extensive likes list and a lovely person also.

Both are well reviewed, invest 15 minutes of your time and read all reviews.  Make a judgement call from there.

Offline Thecook

Cheers lads…I’ve read the reviews and couldn’t make up my mind so thought I’d see what the general consensus was.

Offline Sticky2336

Either Alice has gone independent or quit,  I had comes yesterday with portfolio and they stated she was no longer available

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thecook

Let’s hope she hasn’t quit, I’ve sent her a WhatsApp this morning on the number on her AW profile….I’ll let you know if I get a reply.
Portfolio sent me their schedule yesterday and Alice was on the for today but that could have changed since it was wrote.

Offline justalad

Either Alice has gone independent or quit,  I had comes yesterday with portfolio and they stated she was no longer available

Hidden Image/Members Only
Maybe they were referencing the specific day in isolation?

Still on AW and PF website.

Offline Thecook

Alice is definitely still working, I’ve had Comms with her today to say she is next available Friday and Saturday - gutted she’s not available today, I may try and book giulia

Offline hungryhippo

I'm sure Alice is still with Portfolio but it's easier to book with her directly over WhatsApp or text. Find the number on her AW profile

It took me a while to arrange a booking as she gets booked quickly and is not available every day so best to try arrange with her a few days in advance.

Also another girl you might want to consider who I think people would agree is also elite tier would be Lucia Eva, although she would be the most expensive at her current price.

Offline Milf Hunter

I don’t think you’re comparing like for like. They’re very different girls offering very different services.

Having seen both, Giulia would always be my preference. She offers a more natural service. But it’s entirely subjective. Save up and see both.

Online Mil 34

Not seen tattoo girl but did get ghosted and let down by her.

Following leaving bad feedback I received a threatening what’s app message from an anonymous number.
Not sure if it was her but coincides make me think it may have been.

Alice is a well reviewed and consistent top level girl.
There’s only one choice for my money

Offline justalad

I'm sure Alice is still with Portfolio but it's easier to book with her directly over WhatsApp or text. Find the number on her AW profile

It took me a while to arrange a booking as she gets booked quickly and is not available every day so best to try arrange with her a few days in advance.
It took you even longer to review bud  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Longer than the 12 months it took you to post your first review?   :unknown:

Offline justalad

Longer than the 12 months it took you to post your first review?   :unknown:
I was clearly joking! 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was clearly joking!
Maybe clear to you but not to others, no indication of it being a joke.

Offline Thecook

Cheers buddy, I did book tattoo girl as I had the urge (review to follow) but I will be booking Alice soon