Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Come Back Dee  (Read 820 times)

Offline Blackvanman

Hello fellow punters I was just reminiscing about some pass punts. One comes to mind from a few years back before I found this site. Does anyone remember Dee? She was a fairly tall mature blonde. She gave a fantastically sensual massage.

Her basic massage was always one hour and done with her topless unless you objected. Which I never did. And it included hand relief. For twenty pounds more you would get the same treatment and she would be completely nude and touching was allowed from the start. No place was out of bounds.

She would talked dirty if that's what you wanted. No kissing though if I remember correctly. The whole experience was totally erotic. She'd drape those D-size tits over my head as though they were ear muffs.

The massage would start at the back of the neck and she'd work down to the feet and expertly massaging everything in between paying attention to the groin area.
 Once at the feet she would slowly start moving up again. The anticipation of when she'd get to the inner thigh and buttocks was so great I'd challenge and normal man not to be rock hard at this point.

Then the turn over. Again working from head to toe paying attention to everything in between with just enough emphasis to make it very interesting without a premature conclusion. All my nerve senses were on edge. As she slowly moves toward the joy stick cupping the balls and stroking the bum hole I was helpless to do anything except lay there enjoy and make strange noises. Fantastic.

I saw her three times and each session was enjoyable intense. I was so disappointed when she moved away because she gave great value for money plus she enjoyed her job. COME BACK DEE!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:48:20 am by Iloveoral »

Offline myothernameis

Hello fellow punters I was just reminiscing about some pass punts.

How about putting some paragraphs into your writing, which makes it easier to read  :sarcastic: :D

Offline scutty brown

She's quite possibly trying to enjoy a new life free of sex work, and you've just outed her with the description of where she worked

Offline somethingrandom

He already has form for previously oversharing....
Absolutely no discretion whatsoever

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’ve removed the location though I don’t see the point in such a detailed story about someone no longer in the industry.